Yeah Aimer is pretty great, I actually discovered her a long time ago, bc she did the intro songs for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia I believe xD ninelie is pretty good too, yep. I do like Kalafina's style too, repetitive or not, but I don't enjoy their songs as much as I used to I think... fav songs from Kalafina you mean?I thought you were talking about the singers specifically. I discovered Aimer thanks to Last Stardust (and Brave Shine). Now I really like her 'ninelie' for Koutetsujou and am looking forward to her new singles. As for Kalafina, well, their style is established and I'm a sucker for that kind of music style, so I always find reasons to love them even though the songs are repetitive. XD Which ones are your favs?
Yeah she's quite cute nowRem sure loves that stench now...She is so deeply in love with Barusu, that it is really really cute. Waifu of the season. Ggwp Emilia.
Wasn't there a new fate Manga supposed to start? Edited Mangas I mean...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
Waifu of the season I don't agree though xDWell first real chap came like 1-2 weeks ago or so? No one did scanlate it yet though

btw dude, that first Zestiria episode, holy moly. Pretty great stuff, as usual ufotable delivers.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

She is so deeply in love with Barusu, that it is really really cute. Waifu of the season. Ggwp Emilia.

), I wonder how faithful they will be. Not like I would mind some revisions to the story, if it's for the better. People kept wondering why the heroine from Tales of... Berseria or something appeared in the OP lol.





