Gotta pick one or the other, sorry.Tohno/Kirihara win either 6-4 or by default.
Gotta pick one or the other, sorry.Tohno/Kirihara win either 6-4 or by default.
Oh, then Tohno/Akaya 6-4Gotta pick one or the other, sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tohno/Kirihara 6-4 Apollon/Orion
Tohno and Kirihara win 6-4. It need to hit sometimes.
Tohno and Kirihara by default
Greece takes it 6-3
Oh, then Tohno/Akaya 6-4
I can see myself changing these another dozen times before the matches actually happen, please bear with me:
Alright, I propose these rules then:I dont think so and it does sound fun, although I think we should do it ¨now¨ as we already have the results of some matches and we might get plenty in the near future.
This is the only part I would change. I think we should have a time lapse to pick our teams -something like 3 months, idk- instead of waiting for a team to be confirmed -as a lot of teams will be shown getting good results, which would kind of ruin the ¨prophet¨ part -it would be more like, read the results and make an easy guess.A team can no longer be predicted once its qualification has been confirmed.
We can do that too, I don't think we'll be seeing any results outside Japan and maybe America though until the whole group league is over.This is the only part I would change. I think we should have a time lapse to pick our teams -something like 3 months, idk- instead of waiting for a team to be confirmed -as a lot of teams will be shown getting good results, which would kind of ruin the ¨prophet¨ part -it would be more like, read the results and make an easy guess.
As in I'm supposed to predict first? I guess I can do that:No more objections tho, you may start o/