Game Prophet League Ver 2 [Final Tournament SFs]

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Greece takes it 6-3
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No more predictions btw. Which makes me realize I forgot to put in my own, but what can you do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tohno/Kirihara vs Orion/Apollon 6-4

Tohno/Kirihara 6-4 Apollon/Orion
Tohno and Kirihara win 6-4. It need to hit sometimes.
Tohno and Kirihara by default
Greece takes it 6-3
Oh, then Tohno/Akaya 6-4

Round 5
1. Asclepius (2)
1. Ken (2)
1. LetalHawk (2)
4. Animariano (1)
5. Hardy (0)

Overall
1. Hardy (13)
2. Kaoz (11)
2. LetalHawk (11)
4. Ken (10)
5. FrostyMouse (9)
5. Philia (9)
7. Asclepius (7)
8. Ganonslayer101 (6)
9. Animariano (3)
10. Anera (1)
10. One-Eyed Goddess Eto (1)
10. Tato (1)

Round 6
Shiraishi vs Zeus


You may post predictions until we get spoilers for chapter 192.

And so that I don't forget again: Shiraishi takes it 7-6.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Zeus 6-3 Shiraishi
 

Sheekee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Country
Philippines
Zeus 7 - 5 Shiraishi

Shiraishi is my fave Shitenhoji player but i guess it's time for him to experience a loss..
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Shiraishi win 7-6.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Zeus 6-1
 

Animariano

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
112
Reaction score
55
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Zeus 6-1
 

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Shiraishi wins 7-6
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Shiraishi 7-5 Zeus
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can see myself changing these another dozen times before the matches actually happen, please bear with me:
D2: Kimijima/Marui
D1: Niou/Kite
S3: Ohmagari
S2: Sanada
S1: Oni

D2: Nakagauchi/Fuji
D1: Hakamada/Ishida
S3: Atobe
S2: Duke
S1: Byoudouin

This is starting to become depressing.
 
Last edited:

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well, since my first predictions were really lame, it's time to change them. It looks like someone else's predictions though.

Australia
D2 Kite/Akutsu
D1 Nakagauchi/Date
S3 Atobe
S2 Duke
S1 Byoudouin

Switzerland
D2 Hakamada/Sanada
D1 Kimijima/Marui
S3 Yukimura
S2 Ohmagari
S1 Oni

I also give my prediction for Shiraishi/Zeus' match btw : Shiraishi 7-6
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did we do predictions for the 16 teams that will advance to the main tournament?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I dont think so and it does sound fun, although I think we should do it ¨now¨ as we already have the results of some matches and we might get plenty in the near future.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I dont think so and it does sound fun, although I think we should do it ¨now¨ as we already have the results of some matches and we might get plenty in the near future.
Alright, I propose these rules then:

Predict the 15 teams that are going to qualify for the main tournament besides Japan.
The correct prediction of a seeded team (Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, USA, Argentina, England, Belgium) is worth 0.5 points.
The correct prediction of any other team in the upper half of the nation ranking (Czech Republic, Greece, Russia, Serbia, Canada, Italy, South Africa, Denmark) is worth 1 point.
Any other correct prediction is worth 2 points.
A team can no longer be predicted once its qualification has been confirmed.

Any objections to that? If not, start predicting.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
A team can no longer be predicted once its qualification has been confirmed.
This is the only part I would change. I think we should have a time lapse to pick our teams -something like 3 months, idk- instead of waiting for a team to be confirmed -as a lot of teams will be shown getting good results, which would kind of ruin the ¨prophet¨ part -it would be more like, read the results and make an easy guess.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This is the only part I would change. I think we should have a time lapse to pick our teams -something like 3 months, idk- instead of waiting for a team to be confirmed -as a lot of teams will be shown getting good results, which would kind of ruin the ¨prophet¨ part -it would be more like, read the results and make an easy guess.
We can do that too, I don't think we'll be seeing any results outside Japan and maybe America though until the whole group league is over.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Idk I was just affraid we could get some random results here and there-which isnt unlikely, a results sheet could appear out of nowhere and take less than a single panel.

No more objections tho, you may start o/
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, the group league is going to go on for a while, so I just wanted to be considerate of anyone who may want to join in later on. If everyone else thinks the 3 month limit is better we will do that (if you're in favor of the limit say so in your prediction post).

No more objections tho, you may start o/
As in I'm supposed to predict first? I guess I can do that:

0.5 point teams: Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, USA, Argentina, England, Belgium
1 point teams: Czech Republic, Serbia
2 point teams: Brazil, China, Sweden, Aramenoma, Tube Republic
 
Top