Yeah more or less.
What perspective? The first one? Yeah obviously. I am talking about the second one, which shows more then the total width of the island and Acnologia hovering above it. That doesn't make the island look small, thats about as perfect as a perspective for scaling as it gets.
Wow I am baffled. You do realize that Laxus and Gajeel being more durable then Makarov is part of my argument right? I did not agree to anything, this is my post before you even came in to waste my time.
Your inability to understand the arguments being made or having been made and then throwing around these types of statements make your credibility as a debater decrease by the second. I could continue to spoon feed you with quotes, or you could go back and re-read the debate yourself because you clearly don't even have an inkling of an idea of whats going on. Your drive to keep going is based on anger and it shows.
How do you go from me saying I can't read minds to me saying I could read minds? Reading comprehension is something you evidently lack, but this is just something else.
Thats cute. Look at you, instantly getting angry and going straight to insults like a little kid would.
lol the hypocrisy here is absurd. Literally every word that comes out of your mouth accusing me of doing something is something you have done yourself. How are you not embarrassed yet? You've got some will power on you mate. My feelings are fine, I am not the one thats throwing a tantrum because he got insulted. lol you even throw around the word disowning, how are you not banned yet.
Na dude, they were strong enough to survive against Mard to some extent. Sure he wasn't trying, but even then we outright saw them tanking one of his attacks with relative ease. The dragons inhibited their growth with dragon force, they prevented them from getting closer to a dragon, but their basic skills weren't inhibited.
What else is water magic going to do? Naturally its deadliness is going to be from its pressure, breaking rocks isn't that impressive. Not to mention the rocks around them are already broken up because of his cavern dragon move.