. Lol foreal though, Minerva would lowkey be a great wife. Can cook, looks good, has a good fashion sense and can beat any woman up you might have a problem with aha. My type
nothing to see here folks move along
( Minerva looks good btw and Ichiya well .... words can't describe him
nice arts
)I can burn eggs and crack some skullsCan cook, looks good, has a good fashion sense and can beat any woman up you might have a problem with aha. My type



LOLI can burn eggs and crack some skulls![]()
I like burnt eggs and love seeing cracked skulls so must be why... well
.
Minerva wearing the same panties while during sun village arcIt's nice to see Minerva's blush again.
( only pair she has got 
? :P )
Sexy Ichiya >> All. I think that sketch needs to have a sign on it, there's too much sexy... #nosebleedincoming
Lmao but yea, cute Minerva is almost too much.Sheesh, have mercy on my soul. Lol foreal though, Minerva would lowkey be a great wife. Can cook, looks good, has a good fashion sense and can beat any woman up you might have a problem with aha. My type
Before I read your post here I thought the Heartfilia Konzern produced it's on men's underwear line.![]()
Lol, peep the Heart Kruez draws
Could be talking about where's he been at, why hasn't he shaved, someone could be hitting on Cana, all optionsGildarts and Cana seemingly are having some private convo between father and daughter. They both show sorta annoyed face because we have disturbed them. Gildarts' index finger is pointing out somewhere/something, as if he is ordering us to go away. I guess this sketch is made for toning up the recent big event in the series: Gildarts' return.
Lol I just realized she grabbing her ass, I don't know how I missed this. These things are important and we should take it very seriouslyLmao but yea, cute Minerva is almost too much.
I do enjoy Mashima's twitter sketches even though some of them made FT women look like they're being harassed.
Is this legit? That is soooo awesome if it is. Hopefully Nike doesn't get annoyed about their 'tick' being used to make the FT symbolオリンピックでFTのギルドマークっぽいのをユニフォームにつけてる選手の画像がちょくちょく送られてくるのだけど、ああゆうマークなのかコラなのかわからないんだ...
![]()
For those who don't know, the 2016 Rio Olympics are going on right now, it's pretty lit so y'all should check it out. But the above tweet Hiro peeped that this dude had what looks like the FT symbol on his attire. I like how he's hip to stuff on social media, that's dope to me aha


I wonder if it's legit too or somebody decided to do a really well-done photoshop of this picture lol.Is this legit? That is soooo awesome if it is. Hopefully Nike doesn't get annoyed about their 'tick' being used to make the FT symbol
Hopefully that dude channeled PoF during his lift![]()

Shame that these guy belongs to Fairy Tail from Edolas"I got the picture of the sportsman, who's wearing a uniform with FT guild mark during Olimpic Games, but I'm not sure if it's not photomontage..."
I found another picture of this person and sign is the same
http://www.rappler.com/sports/speci...tor-colonia-olympic-weightlifting-56kg-result


Just like we allShame that these guy belongs to Fairy Tail from Edolas![]()
Let the Power of Friendship be with us! 
