they can fix it nowadays you knowI have no genitalia sadly.
they can fix it nowadays you knowI have no genitalia sadly.
It should mean that there are Pokémon in it's nearby vicinity. I usually walk around them and I always find Pokémon. Other people not so much, so.. yeah. Take it with a grain of salt.Question: why sometimes I see leaves coming out of the floor in the poke map? Looks like the lure module petals/hearts but green
Was this also about me?I also blame him for the things that happen in my mouth, Frenchie '-'
Another question: how do I put 2 pokes in the stadium? I could only leave one so far and sometimes I battle 2 D:
wut?Ok now I have a Venoscav and a Hermable

I knew you were there watching old man.
i understand the truth hurt, nobody want to admit that they act like good dogI'm upset that you lost your touch. Used to beat least halfway decent![]()

Yay sex bot king is here
its BSIt is a spawn point apparently, like poke spawn there at their spawn time or sth like that
I have some waffles, an emerald from zelda?Depends, how much do you have?
No not reallyits BS
The poke spawn at the place where you see the leaves. They dont have to spawn there immediately or wtv. It just shows the spawn point that poke spawn there too.singed is in da houseSensed toxicity emanating from this thread
Seems like my panda senses still tingle properly
Sure that's your panda senses and not something your forgot to unplug?Sensed toxicity emanating from this thread
Seems like my panda senses still tingle properly
its still BS lol you catch something there?No not reallyThe poke spawn at the place where you see the leaves. They dont have to spawn there immediately or wtv. It just shows the spawn point that poke spawn there too.
Always find some Pokémon around the leaves, yeah.its still BS lol you catch something there?
this what chinese people call dogshit luck lolAlways find some Pokémon around the leaves, yeah.
I checked, everything is unplugged. Panda senses opSure that's your panda senses and not something your forgot to unplug?
whats good famsinged is in da house
If you think watching a football game wi try a guy makes you a gay then you sir are homophobici'm straight
![]()