The Last Person to Post Wins - Witcher

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's interesting that this thread got on fire suddenly. It seems Scav's cute efforts weren't for naught.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I can't think of a way of not seeing that as something sad lol
Is that not sad that you from Brazil talking to people over the net about meaningless things? Did the older generation thought this type of interaction to be meaningful? Technology changes the way we interact with others. If this was 18th century you would've been married with 2-3 kids Farfs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Having children to save a marriage is always a quick route to a failed marriage.
Better to adopt - it's the ethical thing to do.

Also, I can't believe you had not already learned that there was a reason why I spoilered things...
Some people never learn...
:nah
The reason some the people don't get along yet still get married and have babies together is beyond me.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Penguin and Panda
Good pair
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Having children to save a marriage is always a quick route to a failed marriage.
Better to adopt - it's the ethical thing to do.

Also, I can't believe you had not already learned that there was a reason why I spoilered things...
Some people never learn...
:nah
Sry senpai ;-;

The ethical clashes with the genes urging to spread tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is that not sad that you from Brazil talking to people over the net about meaningless things? Did the older generation thought this type of interaction to be meaningful? Technology changes the way we interact with others. If this was 18th century you would've been married with 2-3 kids Farfs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The reason some the people don't get along yet still get married and have babies together is beyond me.
No I wouldnt as I said before Lilia @.@
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm surprised as well o.o
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
People get excited when I return.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I caught a gnutto that evolved into a gizz:gnut
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
FU Wulfie. Rly you didn't know about women football? It's nice and you guys have one of the strongest teams (if not the best according to fifa, dunno how the rank is)
rofl....Germany


Gary spam pepe everytime
Man, you like talking about me a lot, don't you? Am I on your mind lately, my son?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
A aww, looks like you guys are having fun.


I should stick around more.....
 
Top