It's interesting that this thread got on fire suddenly. It seems Scav's cute efforts weren't for naught.
Is that not sad that you from Brazil talking to people over the net about meaningless things? Did the older generation thought this type of interaction to be meaningful? Technology changes the way we interact with others. If this was 18th century you would've been married with 2-3 kids Farfs.I can't think of a way of not seeing that as something sad lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The reason some the people don't get along yet still get married and have babies together is beyond me.Having children to save a marriage is always a quick route to a failed marriage.
Better to adopt - it's the ethical thing to do.
Also, I can't believe you had not already learned that there was a reason why I spoilered things...
Some people never learn...
![]()
Sry senpai ;-;Having children to save a marriage is always a quick route to a failed marriage.
Better to adopt - it's the ethical thing to do.
Also, I can't believe you had not already learned that there was a reason why I spoilered things...
Some people never learn...
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I wouldnt as I said before Lilia @.@Is that not sad that you from Brazil talking to people over the net about meaningless things? Did the older generation thought this type of interaction to be meaningful? Technology changes the way we interact with others. If this was 18th century you would've been married with 2-3 kids Farfs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The reason some the people don't get along yet still get married and have babies together is beyond me.
Man nowadays the only qualification you need to preach to others is an edgy back storySeems like a bunch of shit to me dunno about you @TSPanda


Aye...The ethical clashes with the genes urging to spread tho
I just explained you, noob.Why some of my pokes have a blueish bkg? ><
Like, the 87 CP Caterpie and the 380 Pidgeotto have it.![]()
It's the recently caught pokes iirc.Why some of my pokes have a blueish bkg? ><
Like, the 87 CP Caterpie and the 380 Pidgeotto have it.![]()

Oh, I've always wanted to test the muting function here, ty for the opportunity, wubbie!I just explained you, noob.
rofl....GermanyFU Wulfie. Rly you didn't know about women football? It's nice and you guys have one of the strongest teams (if not the best according to fifa, dunno how the rank is)
Man, you like talking about me a lot, don't you? Am I on your mind lately, my son?Gary spam pepe everytime
Wow...this thread got some action going on lately...![]()
