The Last Person to Post Wins - Witcher

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Omo you find a gf? Or robot?
I have a gf already, I think.
Tis gf/bf relationships is useless. Only if it was possible to get free sex without these cheezy words and useless activities.
This Sucks big time.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,583
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I have a gf already, I think.
Tis gf/bf relationships is useless. Only if it was possible to get free sex without these cheezy words and useless activities.
This Sucks big time.
Aaah... what you need is called a 'fuck buddy'...
If all you want is some free lovin' then you are going down the wrong path with girlfriend route.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Aaah... what you need is called a 'fuck buddy'...
If all you want is some free lovin' then you are going down the wrong path with girlfriend route.
How to find a fuck buddy/sex friend?
I've been looking for it for long but can't seem to find anywhere.

Which route to go, wise one?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,583
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I have found that speaking to people works...

But if that is too much effort, Tinder?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I have found that speaking to people works...

But if that is too much effort, Tinder?
That works when you're looking for a gf.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,583
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Tinder? Or talking to people?

Perhaps you're doing it wrong?!?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Security is teeeeeerrible here Gry.

Brazil played here and due to security being slow to check people the queue got so long and people were complaining so much that they were missing the game that they decided to just stop checking everybody AT ALL and let all in.

In the game I watched, the crowd was very small and there were no queue. I brought my backpack from work and they didn't allow me in with it. I told them I could take all of the items out of it and they could run any test they wanted, since they honestly had time for that, and they just said they wouldn't allow me. Had to walk some km back to my car to toss it there. During that time, I saw special police car patrolling all together xD like... 9 cats going around together while the rest of the perimeter had none. Same about police on horses, which were 6 a bit behind the cars.

Not to mention a dude condemned or accused by the US to be a terrorist that was exiled or something in Uruguay that escaped to here it seems. That was before the event started and no news on catching him. Thats cause the dude has a bad leg and needs a cane to walk '-'

At least in the airport they made even my 50g peanuts bag go thru the xray xP
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You build one from scratch? :kappa
How?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tfw thread dies at 1492.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Glad that at least someone was taking their job seriously!
Ah yeah, a security dude in the parking lot almost had a break down when a manager forgot his credential and insisted on having his car parked in his spot. He was like "call my supervisor and ask him to tell me this is not a test, I don't wanna lose my job!"

And well, in Brazil it's not the police that check people in the airport xrays. It's people with little instruction and the likes. And when it comes to brasilia, Rio and são Paulo, we're talking about our borders (thru air). So it's scary to say the least, but I guess so far people are only having big problems with the booing epidemic lol.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,583
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I've heard booing can be seriously bad for the health of athletes/famous folk.

More so than unexplainable green water
:derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well they are certainly complaining '-'

Sigh I can't see the number of posts on my phone to see who'll win! Since it's only you and me here Zimby, tell me if I'm even or uneven '-'
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,583
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, Philia is lurking also...

To be honest, I'm not all that fussed - you can have it if you want?

I'm even by the way, so we will need another poster to break providence
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh just in time
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
win
 
Top