I have a gf already, I think.Omo you find a gf? Or robot?
Tis gf/bf relationships is useless. Only if it was possible to get free sex without these cheezy words and useless activities.
This Sucks big time.
I have a gf already, I think.Omo you find a gf? Or robot?
Aaah... what you need is called a 'fuck buddy'...I have a gf already, I think.
Tis gf/bf relationships is useless. Only if it was possible to get free sex without these cheezy words and useless activities.
This Sucks big time.
How to find a fuck buddy/sex friend?Aaah... what you need is called a 'fuck buddy'...
If all you want is some free lovin' then you are going down the wrong path with girlfriend route.
That works when you're looking for a gf.I have found that speaking to people works...
But if that is too much effort, Tinder?
You build one from scratch?How to find a fuck buddy/sex friend?
I've been looking for it for long but can't seem to find anywhere.
Which route to go, wise one?


Talking to people.Tinder? Or talking to people?
Perhaps. Probably doing it with the wrong persons. Where to find the right ones?Perhaps you're doing it wrong?!?
Glad that at least someone was taking their job seriously!At least in the airport they made even my 50g peanuts bag go thru the xray xP
How?You build one from scratch?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ah yeah, a security dude in the parking lot almost had a break down when a manager forgot his credential and insisted on having his car parked in his spot. He was like "call my supervisor and ask him to tell me this is not a test, I don't wanna lose my job!"Glad that at least someone was taking their job seriously!
