you sure its zasz.? .if so i ll vote himWelp, hopefully good riddance now, Zasz D: Sry but it's hard not to think you're mafia in this situation.
you sure its zasz.? .if so i ll vote himWelp, hopefully good riddance now, Zasz D: Sry but it's hard not to think you're mafia in this situation.
I'm not sure at this point..I was thinking you would be a detective or something.you sure its zasz.? .if so i ll vote him
Based on Vizors left and what they've done/claimed, we came to the conclusion that highly likely either you or Zasz is mob. It's Zasz pretty surely.you sure its zasz.? .if so i ll vote him
I was right though. I wanted to wait for Maz as he said he would return and was worth the wait definetly.Well I'm not sure. I don't super trust Ustie now either tbh. With that "oh sigh now Zasz feels genuine" but not willing to change his vote to maybe save the dude. Also, taking into consideration that, just like me, he was confident that one of you two is mafia.
In any case, I don't think your vote will matter now, Mazi.
i ll catch up then i ll post ...gnut i ll remember
Why me....mine isn't locked![]()
yeah and you will change it
Convince me son....I just put all my cards on the table.
i dont have to...you ll see
OMG
Vote lock zasz
Sry, that was so badass xD Most entertaining chain of posts in the game so far. I could even picture it as a mafia game live play or wtv *RPG dork*didnt i say so ^^
No wait, I get why Ustie and others feel uneasy about me today, after people tried to put a halo on me for Haku going down.I just don't trust DD investigate James over lala or Gary....
You believe that lala?
ok i ll go with VOTEKILL ZASZBased on Vizors left and what they've done/claimed, we came to the conclusion that highly likely either you or Zasz is mob. It's Zasz pretty surely.
Yup I believe that one of us mofos is also bsing.Which means farf and ust are suspicous too and I also do not trust DD,as I said he might be the mafia that I blocked.
Thats my lil brother...we know each other to wellSry, that was so badass xD Most entertaining chain of posts in the game so far. I could even picture it as a mafia game live play or wtv *RPG dork*

Well, with your track record on this game this far, I'm gonna gonna what ever you suggest starting now.Yup I believe that one of us mofos is also bsing.

i know how to provoke you, so i knew it would work best against you and nobody elseThats my lil brother...we know each other to well![]()
I rly didn't get that ._.'Well, from now on
Well, with your track record on this game this far, I'm gonna gonna what ever you suggest starting now.![]()