Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Welp, hopefully good riddance now, Zasz D: Sry but it's hard not to think you're mafia in this situation.
you sure its zasz.? .if so i ll vote him
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Another politician ? could be actually..
So that's why Demon's vote... that definitely makes sense.
So Ill switch my vote sorry

Votekill zasz
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you sure its zasz.? .if so i ll vote him
I'm not sure at this point..I was thinking you would be a detective or something.
Spy and one detective is very plausible x\
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well I'm not sure. I don't super trust Ustie now either tbh. With that "oh sigh now Zasz feels genuine" but not willing to change his vote to maybe save the dude. Also, taking into consideration that, just like me, he was confident that one of you two is mafia.

In any case, I don't think your vote will matter now, Mazi.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
you sure its zasz.? .if so i ll vote him
Based on Vizors left and what they've done/claimed, we came to the conclusion that highly likely either you or Zasz is mob. It's Zasz pretty surely.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just don't trust DD investigate James over lala or Gary....
You believe that lala?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well I'm not sure. I don't super trust Ustie now either tbh. With that "oh sigh now Zasz feels genuine" but not willing to change his vote to maybe save the dude. Also, taking into consideration that, just like me, he was confident that one of you two is mafia.

In any case, I don't think your vote will matter now, Mazi.
I was right though. I wanted to wait for Maz as he said he would return and was worth the wait definetly.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Uh, I dunno actually. A Spy or a second politician? Uhg, decisions decisions. -.-
Well at the other side, it would explain why Demonspeed suddenly voted for Philia without saying something while he was so confident in voting for Holt. Actually, it kind of makes sense. Oh well, Votekill Zasz
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I were wrong about Haku, and seems like I was about to be wrong on Zasz.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
i ll catch up then i ll post ...gnut i ll remember
Why me....mine isn't locked:heh
yeah and you will change it
Convince me son....I just put all my cards on the table.
i dont have to...you ll see
OMG:lmao

Vote lock zasz
didnt i say so ^^
Sry, that was so badass xD Most entertaining chain of posts in the game so far. I could even picture it as a mafia game live play or wtv *RPG dork*
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
There is something wrong;
Visored Faction
9. Demonspeed //Lisa Yadomaru Innocent Child, Killed on Day 1 by casting the las vote on the Bomb (Philia //Hiyori)
10. Mazino //Roujuurou
11. Zasz //Aikawa Love
12. Ustegius //Mashiro
13. Farfalla //Hachigen -> a unique and not relevant role for the game, for now.
14. digitaldude //Kensei -> Detective ? investigate James on N1
15. Philia //Hiyori Bomb, lynched on Day 1
16. lawlett-kun //Shinji -> Vigilante

It looks like maz and lawl are clean.But I also though that ust and farf townie and I also trusted DD at some degree for his claim...Then zasz is the only mafia in visored ?
Which means farf and ust are suspicous too and I also do not trust DD,as I said he might be the mafia that I blocked.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just don't trust DD investigate James over lala or Gary....
You believe that lala?
No wait, I get why Ustie and others feel uneasy about me today, after people tried to put a halo on me for Haku going down.
But what was up with me on Day 1 for DD to suspect me? o.O
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Based on Vizors left and what they've done/claimed, we came to the conclusion that highly likely either you or Zasz is mob. It's Zasz pretty surely.
ok i ll go with VOTEKILL ZASZ
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sry, that was so badass xD Most entertaining chain of posts in the game so far. I could even picture it as a mafia game live play or wtv *RPG dork*
Thats my lil brother...we know each other to well:XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well, from now on
Yup I believe that one of us mofos is also bsing.
Well, with your track record on this game this far, I'm gonna gonna what ever you suggest starting now. :amuse
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Thats my lil brother...we know each other to well:XD
i know how to provoke you, so i knew it would work best against you and nobody else
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top