- Joined
- Sep 1, 2015
- Messages
- 2,099
- Reaction score
- 3,100
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
No, I took that into consideration regarding my second post. It's true that Ajeel can move as freely as he wants but if he travels far away, he'll just be running from the fight.You're missing the point of Sandworld.It not only takes vision from the target but it also allows Ajeel to move around it,similar to Juvia's WaterbodyFrom all of the Spriggan I think he's the second going by AoE if I recall correct.I doubt it takes only one AoE attack to dispell,since it covers such a huge area.
If he is making a sneak attack (by coming close), then he'll be seen by God Serena as he is in the proximity of where the sandstorm was dispersed (due to AoE). Even if the sandstorm wasn't dispersed, Ajeel will be caught by God Serena's constant spam of attacks (which God Serena has shown to be capable of especially with high AoE).
Note how both examples tie in with one thing: God Serena's AoE. I will repeat it again. Anyone with decent AoE can counter Ajeel's Sand World. This isn't really hax magic like people are making it out to be. We have never seen this scenario happen because the only opponent Ajeel has faced was Erza who we know has low Destructive Capacity and AoE.

