Discussion - Official Fanbook | Page 28 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Official Fanbook

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Zel's ability has to be physical cause he was about to killed/heavily injured by Revenge Counter so it's not a hax ability.
I don't agree with this. The point made in the fanbook is that zeldris, while comparable to estarosa, is generally regarded as the stronger one. However if zeldris' ability was completely physical then he wouldn't have a chance against estarosa as virtually everything he could throw at the guy would get simply deflected through full counter. Zeldris' God magic also means "demon king". I am thinking that perhaps this is meant to work in tandem with his commandment. His magic is about ruling over others. So perhaps his magic ability allows him to impose himself over other demons. If not that then perhaps it means he can do something the demon king could do that we have not yet seen.

Xenotosgolgia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I don't agree with this. The point made in the fanbook is that zeldris, while comparable to estarosa, is generally regarded as the stronger one. However if zeldris' ability was completely physical then he wouldn't have a chance against estarosa as virtually everything he could throw at the guy would get simply deflected through full counter. Zeldris' God magic also means "demon king". I am thinking that perhaps this is meant to work in tandem with his commandment. His magic is about ruling over others. So perhaps his magic ability allows him to impose himself over other demons. If not that then perhaps it means he can do something the demon king could do that we have not yet seen.
You mean every demon except Mel.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
So GrayRoad another replacement for the Commandments since he's even younger than Zeldris?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So GrayRoad another replacement for the Commandments since he's even younger than Zeldris?
Well, yeah, but we could infer that from estarosa's flashback of the commandments. Back then mel, gowther, the giant and the weird winged dude were among the commandments. And fraudrin, gloxinia, dolor and greyroad became the replacements.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Well, yeah, but we could infer that from estarosa's flashback of the commandments. Back then mel, gowther, the giant and the weird winged dude were among the commandments. And fraudrin, gloxinia, dolor and greyroad became the replacements.
I always thought that older looking Gray demon dude was him without the black blob thing covering him.

Kokuryuu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Somebody knows if someone is scanning/will scan the fanbook?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I always thought that older looking Gray demon dude was him without the black blob thing covering him.
I guess that is a possibility though I kinda doubt it. I remember a comment by nakaba about the ashe demons... He mentioned something about a mutant type of grey demon or something. That made me think this guy is not the one that mutated into greylord... I can't seem to find where the comment was though.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
I guess that is a possibility though I kinda doubt it. I remember a comment by nakaba about the ashe demons... He mentioned something about a mutant type of grey demon or something. That made me think this guy is not the one that mutated into greylord... I can't seem to find where the comment was though.
Yeah this is where it was mentioned.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I still consider Estarossa that strongest Commandment for some odd reason that 1k gap from Zeldris doesn't solidify him as the strongest member imo, Estarossa has the highest strength, spirit and FC allows him to counter the shit out of any attack, making him impossible to beat unless you have really strong magic

Whatever Zledris' ability is I have to see it for my own eyes to determine if he's the strongest, which I still doubt but God sounds insane

obamamania

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can't believe I've been missing this thread, that commandment info was pretty interesting and also unusual to have since a lot of that hasn't even been revealed yet. And after reading all of those details, I'm pretty fascinated in Gray Lord for the simple fact that he's still a god damn mystery lol, and now we know that the reason he's magically never around when characters are getting killed off is because he's off enjoying his hobby of holding "self conferences" (lmao). But based on his age, I'm now literally praying that his true form is that of some creepy child lol and that he's not simply a mentally unstable mutant whose commandment of "pacifism" only seems to apply to himself. Instead of stopping others from fighting, his commandment literally removes him from the manga until all of the fighting is over.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I still consider Estarossa that strongest Commandment for some odd reason that 1k gap from Zeldris doesn't solidify him as the strongest member imo, Estarossa has the highest strength, spirit and FC allows him to counter the shit out of any attack, making him impossible to beat unless you have really strong magic

Whatever Zledris' ability is I have to see it for my own eyes to determine if he's the strongest, which I still doubt but God sounds insane
Well, estarosa should have a comfortably advantage if it comes to a physical confrontation with zeldris. However in turn estarosa has a powerful yet extremely situational magic. If zeldris' ability is not related to the physical aspects of combat then zeldris effectively has a power while estarosa is fighting without one. That is a huge advantage for zeldris. Estarosa could still rely on other stuff but in turn magic does not seem to be his forte. It's not quite like mel's situation who can for the most part force anyone to at least a somewhat physical confrontation thanks to his full counter serving as a deterrent against enemy magic. If anything, most people in the manga rely on incredibly strong magic to begin with. It's only a handful of fighters that rely solely on physical combat... Just look at the commandments. Gloxinia, merascylla and greylord seem to be primarily magic users. At least dolor, fraudrin and moonspiet seem to be somewhere down the middle considering their PL distribution. Though moonspiet has a lot more magic than he does strength. Zeldris seems to be a physical fighter but then again it is hard to think of him solely as that considering he does have a relatively high magic stat and his magics name.... And only galan and derriere are strictly physical fighters.

Escanorzoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

I'm still bleaving that that pl is his current not his full power :emocatand it's stupid for him to have full counter for physical attacks if his strength is above everyone who isnt named escanor
Mel has fc but his magic is weak
I'm still hoping that that wasnt him at full power maybe he has other abilities

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
With these reveals I am now quite sure that Zeldris is the strongest, but logically Estarossa should be able to use his PoD and increase his PL like Meliodas and Derrierie did, many of them should be able to.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
With these reveals I am now quite sure that Zeldris is the strongest, but logically Estarossa should be able to use his PoD and increase his PL like Meliodas and Derrierie did, many of them should be able to.
I am not so sure this is the case. As far as we have seen the demon mark is always active in the commandments. So they probably won't get a boost from using their darkness power per say. The question is why exactly meliodas seems to have a transformation beyond the standard demon markings. And then even one above that. Against dolor and gloxinia we saw him use the standard demon mark and then yet another one where he mark sort of went crazy. And even that seems kinda different from what he did against helbram and his entire body was increasingly covered by the demon mark. Basically, all demons are constantly in a similar state as derriere. Derriere is simply the only commandment who specializes in fighting with the darkness.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is there anything in the fanbook about the fairy that travels around with deathpierce?

Escanorzoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I am not so sure this is the case. As far as we have seen the demon mark is always active in the commandments. So they probably won't get a boost from using their darkness power per say. The question is why exactly meliodas seems to have a transformation beyond the standard demon markings. And then even one above that. Against dolor and gloxinia we saw him use the standard demon mark and then yet another one where he mark sort of went crazy. And even that seems kinda different from what he did against helbram and his entire body was increasingly covered by the demon mark. Basically, all demons are constantly in a similar state as derriere. Derriere is simply the only commandment who specializes in fighting with the darkness.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is there anything in the fanbook about the fairy that travels around with deathpierce?
No there isnt
Maybe there is but not translated

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Holy crap, ban's little sister weighted 10 kgs.... That's kinda terrifying. That does not sound like a healthy weight....

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
YO WHY DOES THAT CAT HAVE A PL OF 10K ????

WHAT IN THE WORLD LMAO

Arthur's ability is probably insane Jesus