The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're the last person that should comment on a person's speech pattern. Typical Floridian.
Southern Americans speak English the worst. When I first moved here, everyone was like, you sound white. Smh.
Weez civilized down here:XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
he crazy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Cats are idiots, Jesus. At least mine.
Feels like a fish having to release the dummy from the window net...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm so sleepy I just saw Zimby's nick in green and though "OMG HE SENPAIED"
Shower time I guess...
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Wait I thought you guys talked to each other in the PoT section
I don't post much on PoT forum anymore. Hardy doesn't post much either.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Fuck. Both my cats are delivering babies as we speak.. That was horrifying waking up to..
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Cats are idiots, Jesus. At least mine.
Feels like a fish having to release the dummy from the window net...
Anyone would be an idiot after spending some time with you :hmph
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
New Fuck. Both my cats are delivering babies as we speak.. That was horrifying waking up to..
Your cats beat you to it eh, Dutchman?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
same... The jetlag is still really screwing with my system o_0
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so that's how you got to this point!
Thankfully I never spent time with you. You too old for me :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
btw Farf I really like your nyu avi
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
With cat screams? (both at the same time? :P wow)
Yeah guess I prefer my retarded cat banging the window...
Only one, but yeah.

Any advice for this kind of thing? Never experienced it before? As far as I know I should just mind my own business.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dunno either. Riki's cat had babies but mine are all fixed. But it can't hurt to observe it. I guess you should just check them all having fabric on your hands 'cause of your smell on the kitties and in case one barely moves you try to warm it up and give it to its mommy. Keep them all next to her belly nevertheless.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Dunno either. Riki's cat had babies but mine are all fixed. But it can't hurt to observe it. I guess you should just check them all having fabric on your hands 'cause of your smell on the kitties and in case one barely moves you try to warm it up and give it to its mommy. Keep them all next to her belly nevertheless.
Yeah, already disinfected my hands and everything, from my current position I can keep an eye on her.

I already called the doctor on the other one, apparently she wasn't pregnant at all, it was a false pregnancy.. So that's a load of.
The other one is doing fine, already delivered and cleaned one, but through the naval cord and everything, I'm guessing the second is coming very fast if I look at her breathing and contractions.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'd get a pet but I'd probably forget to feed it

Maybe should start with a plant
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top