Weez civilized down hereYou're the last person that should comment on a person's speech pattern. Typical Floridian.
Southern Americans speak English the worst. When I first moved here, everyone was like, you sound white. Smh.

Weez civilized down hereYou're the last person that should comment on a person's speech pattern. Typical Floridian.
Southern Americans speak English the worst. When I first moved here, everyone was like, you sound white. Smh.

Actually, 2 mins later he said he's in again. Go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯he d only join if we had to roleplay
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't post much on PoT forum anymore. Hardy doesn't post much either.Wait I thought you guys talked to each other in the PoT section
Anyone would be an idiot after spending some time with youCats are idiots, Jesus. At least mine.
Feels like a fish having to release the dummy from the window net...

Your cats beat you to it eh, Dutchman?New Fuck. Both my cats are delivering babies as we speak.. That was horrifying waking up to..
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so that's how you got to this point!Anyone would be an idiot after spending some time with you![]()
Thankfully I never spent time with you. You too old for meOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so that's how you got to this point!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only one, but yeah.With cat screams? (both at the same time? :P wow)
Yeah guess I prefer my retarded cat banging the window...
Yeah, already disinfected my hands and everything, from my current position I can keep an eye on her.Dunno either. Riki's cat had babies but mine are all fixed. But it can't hurt to observe it. I guess you should just check them all having fabric on your hands 'cause of your smell on the kitties and in case one barely moves you try to warm it up and give it to its mommy. Keep them all next to her belly nevertheless.
Also need to feed that.I'd get a pet but I'd probably forget to feed it
Maybe should start with a plant
Gift @Kat a kitten. And you're well in for thhe Mafia gameAlso need to feed that.
I'll gift her something alright.Gift @Kat a kitten. And you're well in for thhe Mafia game