Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I confess what Pip confessed is surprisingly true.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I konfess I slept less than 30 hours in last 7 days.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Okay, I confess I slept 10 hours yesterday.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I can't tell if I'm obsessed with how people perceive me or if I'm just an extremely private person.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I confess that I'm just greedy in the way I prefer to be liked by anyone and everyone
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
I confess that I don't like confessing... unless it's to my other half.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
or maybe a lesbo? :XD :hmm
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Let's see..

* I confess I don't even remember what kind of mindset I had back at the time of my last confession before this one.

* I confess my "red" personality (overly self-confident, a.k.a. arrogant) has taken over again.

* I confess I grew bored of my work even more recently, just wanting out at this point, even though it's not necessarily going to revitalize me instantly.

* I confess I sometimes think I'm acting like an adolescent.

* I confess I want to spend more money, while wanting out of my work. Truly counter logic woa.

* I confess I still miss my old good Maple Story solo runs.

* I confess I still miss my old good Knight Online (shout out to my teen self: don't play that game, it sucks) party runs with my friend, but I don't miss that friend necessarily since he didn't really bother to keep his bond with me alive.

* I confess our League group right now consists of a bunch of boosted animals. In my case, I consider myself a boosted Magikarp for most part.

* I confess I watched some Paul Hunter videos the day before. I guess I'm still young enough to not be able to overcome him passing away.

* I confess this one was just to hit ten confessions at one post.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
* I confess our League group right now consists of a bunch of boosted animals. In my case, I consider myself a boosted Magikarp for most part.
I think you're missing a key exception there...
 
Top