Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Commenting on other people's posts/problems is literally the point of the thread; I was just offering the 'leave if you don't like' smh
You are suggesting someone to break up without having any idea about their relationship :yelling
:modsmack
Eh from personal experience, I can say it is not a good thing :XD But good luck Fifo! No sex bots at least :zomg
I do not expect much from a relationship anyway.
It seems you're worried about my attraction for sex bots.
 

Armin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
136
Reaction score
59
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Wow some people are very sensitive in here. if you're going to post about relationships, expect that kind of "advice" or don't post.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,716
Gender
Female
Country
China
Edgy, but I gave that 'advice' because he implied twice in one post how much of a drag being with his girlfriend is~

Try reading before preaching fam :teehee
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess, when I was young, once I coloured a picture with my mom's favourite lipstick. When she found out she got really mad:lmao
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I confess that I felt a little sad today, upon seeing this:
 
Last edited:

Kurarara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 27, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
26
Country
France
-I discovered masturbation before I knew about sex. For as long as I remember, I masturbated.
-I thought I will stop feeling sexually attracted to girls once I get my period. (Didn't know anything about LGBT that time)
-I regret not getting closer to that guy at my class and denying my feelings towards him all this time. He IS not that good of a person, but he's very smart and I am sure if I at least had him as a friend, I would have been able to tell him my problems and he would have listened to me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I feel very weird at my dad not talking to me after he got a phone call that I was in a car accident few weeks ago. :s
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
-I discovered masturbation before I knew about sex. For as long as I remember, I masturbated.
-I thought I will stop feeling sexually attracted to girls once I get my period. (Didn't know anything about LGBT that time)
-I regret not getting closer to that guy at my class and denying my feelings towards him all this time. He IS not that good of a person, but he's very smart and I am sure if I at least had him as a friend, I would have been able to tell him my problems and he would have listened to me.
A horny confession:feelsgoodman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I confess I'm probably gonna fail in 2 of 3 courses this semester. I haven't failed in a course so far. But this time things look bad. I'm probably gonna do well in 1 course. If I work hard then I may pass another one. But the math course seems a failed course already :emocat
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I smoked, not one, but TWO cigars on The Fourth. I've said it once in here, and I'll say it again.

I drink too much. :cookiehand

I haven't smoked since... High school? I think It's been five or six years. Wow. WTF, drunk me. WTF. Calm down. My throat hurt so bad the next day. So bad. Where did I get those cigars. Where.

:8C
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess I'm afraid @Naomi will die from some sort of cancer
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I'm afraid @Naomi will die from some sort of cancer
I work in a chemistry lab, so I doubt any amount of drinking or smoking can do me more harm than that. :cookiehand

So... Er... No worries? :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I confess I have a lot to confess.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No thanks :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
We're virtually strangers, you have nothing to lose! :arf

Other than the respect of virtual strangers.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I once.............................................
Accidentally tripped a Nun and didn't apologize before running away....
Don't judge.... Those Penguins are like the American Police Forces..... Hit with stick now, ask questions later... :notamused
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I once.............................................
Accidentally tripped a Nun and didn't apologize before running away....
Don't judge.... Those Penguins are like the American Police Forces..... Hit with stick now, ask questions later... :notamused
Don't fret it WithYouInSpirit... She will be laughing her arse off later, when you are burning in Hell!
:cheez
 
Top