That's really adorable.
thank youThat's really adorable.
thank youDo you have anger issues? You're forever confessing about being angry or hating something...I confess that I can't help but hate everything and be angry, especially at agencies that won't even give me interviews.
You are such a baka! How many times do I have to tell you! tsk tsk .. Get betterI confess I finally managed to fall sick after like a two-week strict program with next to no sleep, stress and relatively excessive energy consumption.
It can be done, folks. Believe in yourself that believes in others.

There's a common link to why I feel like this. Figure it out! =DDo you have anger issues? You're forever confessing about being angry or hating something...
Roid rage?There's a common link to why I feel like this. Figure it out! =D
Nah I'm good, I don't care enough to do thatThere's a common link to why I feel like this. Figure it out! =D
No siree bobRoid rage?
if you say so, sallyNah I'm good, I don't care enough to do that
The main reason you should reconsider/be worried:I confess I finally managed to fall sick after like a two-week strict program with next to no sleep, stress and relatively excessive energy consumption.
It can be done, folks. Believe in yourself that believes in others.
My condition has deteriorated, I guess, so, you might be onto something.The main reason you should reconsider/be worried:
Lawlett-kun liked your post................
u fucked
u doomed
good luck
And that is?I confess there is this one thing I keep thinking about every day and cannot get rid of it no matter how much I'd like to.

This is literally the best thing I've heard all week. I want to hang out with your mom. She's way cooler than you.When you find out your mom owns a bong, your uncle is her dealer, and she's been lying to you about why she's been burning incense.![]()
stfuThis is literally the best thing I've heard all week. I want to hang out with your mom. She's way cooler than you.
What would happen if you found the same thing about your Mom and she was hiding it from you?
. My dad sort of clued me in on the past, but I figured it was just something that occurred once or twice some time ago. But then I realized every time I remember detecting incense (the smell of it usually bothers me), it must have been going on. Then it became about how she got it, what she used to partake in it, why she did it, did she have any left, etc.....--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually both of my parents were sort of like that as well. Me and my brother used to always call bullshit on my Dad because he would continuously denied he never partook of the stuff despite growing up in the 60s and 70s. My mom never actually denied it herself.