Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I can't help but hate everything and be angry, especially at agencies that won't even give me interviews.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I confess that I can't help but hate everything and be angry, especially at agencies that won't even give me interviews.
Do you have anger issues? You're forever confessing about being angry or hating something...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,010
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess I finally managed to fall sick after like a two-week strict program with next to no sleep, stress and relatively excessive energy consumption.

It can be done, folks. Believe in yourself that believes in others.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I confess I finally managed to fall sick after like a two-week strict program with next to no sleep, stress and relatively excessive energy consumption.

It can be done, folks. Believe in yourself that believes in others.
You are such a baka! How many times do I have to tell you! tsk tsk .. Get better :hug
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Do you have anger issues? You're forever confessing about being angry or hating something...
There's a common link to why I feel like this. Figure it out! =D
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
There's a common link to why I feel like this. Figure it out! =D
Nah I'm good, I don't care enough to do that
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I finally managed to fall sick after like a two-week strict program with next to no sleep, stress and relatively excessive energy consumption.

It can be done, folks. Believe in yourself that believes in others.
The main reason you should reconsider/be worried:

Lawlett-kun liked your post................

u fucked

u doomed

good luck
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,010
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
The main reason you should reconsider/be worried:

Lawlett-kun liked your post................

u fucked

u doomed

good luck
My condition has deteriorated, I guess, so, you might be onto something.

Since your "good luck" sounds so much like "rest in peace", I'm curious as to what your "rest in peace" would sound like.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I confess there is this one thing I keep thinking about every day and cannot get rid of it no matter how much I'd like to.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I confess there is this one thing I keep thinking about every day and cannot get rid of it no matter how much I'd like to.
And that is?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Me: constantly complains and laughs about how people get me wall calendars every year. I don't use wall calendars. Not even one. I have three of them. Every year. Why.

Person: *buys and gives me a wall calendar*

Me: Oh...

Person/; What???

Me: I... I don't use wall calendars. I have three of them.

Person: I bought it so you could take it to work!

Me: I already brought one of the three wall calendars I own to work though...

Person: ... Can you use it in your room?

Me: I have a wall calendar right there. On my wall. That I don't ever look at.

Person: So... You don't want it. You don't even like it.

Me: It's March......................

Person: I'm really TRYING here. You keep saying that I never listen and I'm not any good! But I'm really TRYING, and you don't give a shit!

Me: .........I mean, Ok. I guess I'll keep it. Thanks.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
When you find out your mom owns a bong, your uncle is her dealer, and she's been lying to you about why she's been burning incense. :notlikethis
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How did you find out?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
When you find out your mom owns a bong, your uncle is her dealer, and she's been lying to you about why she's been burning incense. :notlikethis
This is literally the best thing I've heard all week. I want to hang out with your mom. She's way cooler than you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This is literally the best thing I've heard all week. I want to hang out with your mom. She's way cooler than you.
stfu :cookiefinger What would happen if you found the same thing about your Mom and she was hiding it from you?

I knew she had become obsessed with weed not too long ago. Especially the whole medicinal side of it. As well as the recent efforts to decriminalize it in certain parts of the country. She's always been a hippy like that. I wasn't sure if it was out of trying to relive her teen years or what. I got high with my uncle and my father some xmas' ago, and my dad freaked the fuck out because of it. Not really my thing. My uncle came up from Richmond this weekend and they spent some time together today and I hadn't been smelling incense for quite some time, so I guess she probably replenished her stock. :cookiehand

It's just the fact that she would hide it and lie about it that is weird...and maybe not at least offering...idk
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Well, finding out about that is definitely a lot to take in, I don't think there is a non awkward way to find out.... My reaction would probably be something along the lines of "Nope". And then I would walk away and pretend I didn't see anything. And then my mom would follow and try to explain but it would only make things worst.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't catch her in the act, I figured it out on my own :lmao. My dad sort of clued me in on the past, but I figured it was just something that occurred once or twice some time ago. But then I realized every time I remember detecting incense (the smell of it usually bothers me), it must have been going on. Then it became about how she got it, what she used to partake in it, why she did it, did she have any left, etc.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean aside from the fact that it was going on, I was mostly bothered by why it was being kept secret. When I was talking to her about it she seemed ashamed for some reason. And by her reaction it felt like she thought I was scolding her or something...like I had become the parent or. :lmao Actually both of my parents were sort of like that as well. Me and my brother used to always call bullshit on my Dad because he would continuously denied he never partook of the stuff despite growing up in the 60s and 70s. My mom never actually denied it herself.
 
Top