The Character Thread

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
wow...so that's going to be vol 4's cover o.o ... amazing detailed work!!

can i ask for a collation of who are on the exorcists' side now? except for zeran :) just realized after sketching this:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/untitled.jpg

so i kinda screwed up on attempting the cover... 4am in the morning
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Wow, your cover is awesome, too *__*. Love it. :luv

Who is it? Riena and Zeran? Or should the girl be Eny?
 
Last edited:

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Wow, your cover is awesome, too *__*. Love it. :luv

Who is it? Riena and Zeran?
><...goes to show that its no cover yet...

i'm going to try sketching a exorcists & supporters cover, until i can't keep up with the number of characters supposed to be in the chapter range...

alrighty, anyone left out of the count please stand up :)

lione
rinvak
tabby
steph
eny
legno
blade
ying
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you can go to the high school thread. i already divided both sides up according to alliance


is that a picture of flames and eny? i'm guessing it's flames because he of the braid and the protection orb and eny because of the bazooka

correct me if i'm wrong
 
Last edited:

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Eny and Tune, 'casue of the Bazooka and the pendant XD And if its Flames, dang, Eny got TALL XD

Ano, can I do the 5th cover? *is also planning to redo v.1's cover to look nicer*

And lastly, here's v.4, base colored. I just need to check if the colors are right. Did we have a color for I.A's hair? 'Cause I made it blond with black tips. Also please keep in mind that this isn't shaded, so the colors are a bit lighter than the final will be. *also needs colors for Anlen's bling*

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=61x3r75
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Eny and Tune, 'casue of the Bazooka and the pendant XD And if its Flames, dang, Eny got TALL XD

Ano, can I do the 5th cover? *is also planning to redo v.1's cover to look nicer*

And lastly, here's v.4, base colored. I just need to check if the colors are right. Did we have a color for I.A's hair? 'Cause I made it blond with black tips. Also please keep in mind that this isn't shaded, so the colors are a bit lighter than the final will be. *also needs colors for Anlen's bling*

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=61x3r75
that was eny and tune?!?! i thought it was flames in the back because of the orb like thing dangling and eny was in the front holding the bazooka.

no one claimed the volume 5 cover so it's yours. you might have to wait and see what happens though before drawing.

Oooooooo... i like the picture. i think we decided that i.a.'s hair was blond and if we didn't, he is now. i love the black tips because it is unusual. the coloring is good but maybe a little color in the background to create contrast between it and the characters.

good job :thumbs
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm not done yet!!!!!!!! XD

Need to shade and stuff. I was planning on coloring the backround, but I'm just double checking that the colors look good right now. Anlen's hair and stuff!! XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol okay. i thought you were finished.

hmmmm... i wonder what volume 5 is going to focus on

@ magier, i voted for you pic in the MH Staff FanArt Contest. i wonder which one it was :amuse
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@snooge: Difficult, huh? What was mine :gigglebunny

@Mewmew: Yay for colour. You even got Anlen's hair coloured at the right places. I did not expected anyone to be able to do so xD
OMG, I am feeling like colouring it, too. let me try it, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaese.

Oh, I know of one thing that will happen in volume 5, at least I think I know, hehe.
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
*sigh*~ i tried to come up with stephanie in the cover, but i'm not sure of her uniform now, so everything's halted up to 3 characters... [guess who]-- ?
photoshop is out to the count on my desktop, so i tried to clean up the traditiional way as much as possible...

*prepares paperbag to hide my face*
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/Untitled-2-1.jpg
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Tabby, Eny and Rinvak? =D Haha neat~ *loves Eny's bazooka*

Though we changed Rinvak's hair to Magier's version of it, but you drew it so pretty *o*
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, I know of one thing that will happen in volume 5, at least I think I know, hehe.
i'm assuming lione/anlen interaction. i guess volume 5 would focus on the rescue of the captured exorcists (ds has already came up with his idea on how he plans for the exorcists to escape. he would just have to wait for the right chapter to write it).

*sigh*~ i tried to come up with stephanie in the cover, but i'm not sure of her uniform now, so everything's halted up to 3 characters... [guess who]-- ?
the uniform hasn't changed at all. i'll probably change it after the exorcists escape the noah camp. nice cover :)
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ellos~ Back with a more finished, but still not done, version of V.4, becuase I'm going on a mini vacation tomorrow night, and thought you'd guys would like to see it before I disappear till Sunday. ((I may have interent Sat + Sun though))



Still have to add darker shades and highlights. And man, after staring at this for around 1 1/2 hours, I'm quickly becoming a I.A fangirl *w*


Ah! Almost forgot! What color are Anlen's eyes? XD
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Looks superb, mewmew ^_^v. great, great work. the shadowing is amazing. Couldn't have done it better and tune, I realy love your artwork. Eny's bazooka is...simply wow O.O

Anlen's hair looked perfectly and her eyes.....hm.....a dark green, a mix of blue and green maybe.
 

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ka!~ So cute! I love your Eny, tune, and Rinvack and Tabs look so pretty. =0

And DJ! Anlen's hair is so prettiful. =3
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh tune great cover!!! ^^
eny looks cute with that bazooka (it larger than her XD)
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Last edited:

AthrunZala222

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
A bar? a port?
*working hard on my next chapter ><*
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well, i think a tan/beige background would fit nicely to the pic. the characters seem to be having a secret tailgating party in one of jacques's tents. and it would be kinda awkward to draw something on someone else's drawing.

i wonder what jacques will think when he sees the mess they made...
 
Top