- Joined
- May 28, 2016
- Messages
- 141
- Reaction score
- 467
- Age
- 37
- Country
-
I can just hear the fandom screaming with joy (or anger because this isn't their ship).
Totally~Yooooooooo lol haha that's love. Yukino can have any dragon slayer she wants...
Let's have Natsu, Gajeel, Cobra, and Laxus join in shall we lmao.
I ship this one from now on![]()
I can just hear the fandom screaming with joy (or anger because this isn't their ship).
)
@Vici whatcha ya mean Minerva lost the race?I ship this one from now on( Poor Minerva she lost that race![]()
)

![]()
I can just hear the fandom screaming with joy (or anger because this isn't their ship).








I forgot Sherria liked him for a cool minute.







Wait.... are you telling me Hiro isn't going to follow through with my OTP Wendy x Romeo?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---