Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland


I can just hear the fandom screaming with joy (or anger because this isn't their ship).
:swoon:swoon:swoon:swoon:swoon:swoon:swoon
Threesome in Sabertooth? Yes! Every part of me screams YES!!! Oh Hiro, thank you for this gem! If only it was bigger I would use it as wallpaper.
@Doughboy, you know me well :teehee
 

Freya

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
85
Reaction score
222
Age
31
Country
Alvarez Empire
Nooo Lyon, just forget Juvia please :arf:xp
Still hard to accept Gray with Juvia, now I think I will have to accept Lyon and Meredy soon :sweatbunny

Anyway I am happy to see that because it's rare for mashima to draw Lyon:blai
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Wait.... are you telling me Hiro isn't going to follow through with my OTP Wendy x Romeo?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wendy be like *wipes brow* "was worried for a minute"
 

Solitrine

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
369
Reaction score
1,425
Age
28
Country
Australia
Greatest ship Chendy was always going to happen. Romeo and Mest had no chance, Romeo is a scrub Natsu wannabe and Mest would be put in jail. They can't compare to the angel that is Chelia.
 
Top