Lemme share a confession filled with good vibes^^ certainly the best bday gift I got in my life.
When I was 28y I got the news I was going infertile and that within around 2y I wouldn't be able to have children anymore. I was recommended by the doctor to have a kid alrdy, which was and still is impossible for me. Since then it's been a battle with an avalanche of bad results in exams and gathering finantial resources to try to freeze wtv is left for me in order to be able to have a kid in the future. I've been putting a lot of money in this for over 5 months now and every month I'd get the bads news that my count was too low for the procedure or that my body didn't react well to the meds... I was just fucking low on hopes alrdy lol... wrote and erased at least 2 depressive confession posts about it.
Then, today, it was my check up again to start it all over and I got the best count (considering quality as well) I've had in this 2,5y of exams ^^ all my previous counts were also way bellow the minimum I need to make the freezing viable so that means I'd have to pay those procedures at least 2 or 3 times, and now I have almost the necessary to reach the minimum and might need only one procedure, saving a lot of money in the process^^ I'm fucking thrilled sry, don't even know if my post will make a lot of sense to all but yeah, fucking great news...