Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah, if things go sour for the future, I got many adoption options in here o/

That's what you meant, right, creatures.
No... learn some basic reading comprehension first :kappa

Also, creatures? Really? I'm hurt :emocat just kidding
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You sure about that @Farfalla

You know, one of the main advantages of adoption is that you get to choose which one you want, BEFORE you are stuck with it for life...
:derp
But human beings are boxes filled with shit surprises! Some things you only find out about when it's too late.
No... learn some basic reading comprehension first :kappa
WOW, now what's up with that attitude, mister. You'll be @Evil3ye 's mentee/pupil :bnah
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,570
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
But human beings are boxes filled with shit surprises! Some things you only find out about when it's too late.
Just take it back to the pound orphanage and upgrade it for a less shit-filled model...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, if things go sour for the future, I got many adoption options in here o/

That's what you meant, right, creatures.
I am not a creature, I am a fapper. Get it straight :gwah:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just take it back to the pound orphanage and upgrade it for a less shit-filled model...
Once you feed them....they keep coming back:edu
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
But human beings are boxes filled with shit surprises! Some things you only find out about when it's too late.

WOW, now what's up with that attitude, mister. You'll be @Evil3ye 's mentee/pupil :bnah
Sorry Farfy-chan :emocat
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Who dares to summon me to the worst of bad threads here... srsly @Farfalla, you choose to reveal it here? smh

But since we're talking. Do you actually want to have children? Or is it a matter of principle, like just in chase.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The older one does. The younger one doesn't and she doesn't wanna have them. She said I could have her eggs xD which tbh was cute. Thought you would end up wanting them as well after your cute nephews.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
At what age did your older sister get the first child?
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,570
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Depends - have you got to the stage of printing out their posts and using them in dark rituals to try and attain their infatuations?

If not, I'd say you are probably fine - it's not that unhealthy...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I have a massive crush on someone on this site and Idk if that's healthy or not lol just putting it out there XD
Worst thing in life is regret...take the jump son!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's problematic when the person is too far away D:
Unless they got plenty of air miles like u.u

:XD
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Worst thing in life is regret...take the jump son!!!
LMAO I needed this:XD Thanks though, I'm actually putting in effort :)
Planning to hopefully go and meet them next year-ish
It's problematic when the person is too far away D:
Ugh don't remind me lol, sucks to suck at times like this
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
I confess I have a massive crush on someone on this site and Idk if that's healthy or not lol just putting it out there XD
Well, if u r serious , it does not matter.....Good, u put it here...
We have pros here..who will advice u.

When you're most likely between 18-25? Doubtful '-'
Encourage him at least.....U r a master at this....Give him tips.

LMAO I needed this:XD Thanks though, I'm actually putting in effort :)
Planning to hopefully go and meet them next year-ish

Ugh don't remind me lol, sucks to suck at times like this
And lame , u just felt down when she just joked with u.

Worst thing in life is regret...take the jump son!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless they got plenty of air miles like u.u

:XD
Listen to OJIISAN here....See , he is the best.

Nah feel free to use this space, dw. Hope your meeting goes well ^^
Good , he needs this.
 
Top