- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 4,482
- Reaction score
- 8,341
- Country
-
I confess it's impossible not to get flaccid while watching "My Wife is the Student Council President", not joking either smh.
Why? Your springtime of youth is almost long gone!You're gonna have to wait some more years to hear about anything like that '-'"

Watch it busterWhy? Your springtime of youth is almost long gone!![]()

this confession thread thing doesnt work if you make members uncomfortable like that lolWhy? Your springtime of youth is almost long gone!![]()
Yeah, but considering what I just shared, this part ^ hurts ^^' But ty for the good wishes, Milly.Why? Your springtime of youth is almost long gone!![]()
Oh, sorry. Thought you knew I was joking and bantering.Yeah, but considering what I just shared, this part ^ hurts ^^' But ty for the good wishes, Milly.

Why? Your springtime of youth is almost long gone!![]()

Still it doesn't hurt to give him a spanking for future reference.No problemo, Milly o/





