Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess it's impossible not to get flaccid while watching "My Wife is the Student Council President", not joking either smh.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're gonna have to wait some more years to hear about anything like that '-'"
Why? Your springtime of youth is almost long gone! :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
sowwy grandpa
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
My job is to make people uncomfortable, and this is not the first time Farfy's been teased about her age. She's cool.


I hope.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, but considering what I just shared, this part ^ hurts ^^' But ty for the good wishes, Milly.
Oh, sorry. Thought you knew I was joking and bantering.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess I hope this tax school my advisor put me on with comes through in the end, cause my professor is playing super games right now.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I totally imagine Farfalla getting triplets now like Phoebe in Friends (except Falla won't be giving birth to her brother's babies, I hope).
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess three bragentinians is scary....Hardy and lala mixtures......:o
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Why? Your springtime of youth is almost long gone! :gwah
:spank

No problemo, Milly o/
Still it doesn't hurt to give him a spanking for future reference. :p

I confess I feel sad for being a bit late to say goodbye to Haku, until he revisits the forum at least. :pout
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Farfy can spank me anytime :hurr
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Me too :hurr

Although...that'd be...illegal :kappa
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You sure about that @Farfalla

You know, one of the main advantages of adoption is that you get to choose which one you want, BEFORE you are stuck with it for life...
:derp
 
Top