Yeah, this is not even worthy of being called a Posthaus smh

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Never really fell for Watch Dogs.. Don't know why, it's very much my kind of game "on paper" .I finished like all of the major Questlines on Skyrim: Special Edition
But I did just pre-order Watch Dogs 2 yesterday
I've been on a video game binge lately trying out new games![]()
Watch Dogs 1 was a pretty good game, senpai will tell us his opinion once he'll play the gameNever really fell for Watch Dogs.. Don't know why, it's very much my kind of game "on paper" .
Do you play Fps? Thoughts on BF1?



Skyrim SE is great fun. Already removed the world bordersHmm I'll try it out too then. Skyrim comes first though

The naming is strange. I guess since they've had BF 2, 3 and 4 this was meant as a sort of throwback or "see what we did there?" to those, naming this one 1 because it's World War I. Dunno, I still would've liked Battlefield 1918 or something better (because BF1942 is the game that got me into fps, that would've been a better throwback for me).Watch Dogs 1 was a pretty good game, senpai will tell us his opinion once he'll play the game
Though i don't understand the logic of making a new BF called Battlefiled 1![]()
What kind of mods would you suggest?Skyrim SE is great fun. Already removed the world borders![]()
RIP America ;(Dicks out for Trump boys.
He's won the Presidency....
I like ones with player homes or that add new places and towns that are lore friendlyWhat kind of mods would you suggest?
RIP America ;(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, I'll try them all out once I get my hands on the SE :P. Is PSN required to download mods?I like ones with player homes or that add new places and towns that are lore friendly
Oh!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm now 2nd on the Artists Leaderboard![]()

You have to be online but PS+ isn't neededWell, I'll try them all out once I get my hands on the SE :P. Is PSN required to download mods?
Good job bro![]()
Ahh thats good to hear thenYou have to be online but PS+ isn't needed

