Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah, this is not even worthy of being called a Posthaus smh
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well maybe you guys should make an effort to engage in some exhilarating conversation. Wipe off some of the dust shall we?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well sure thing :hee
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
. . .

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Nah, I got nuthin. But STILL!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I mean, there's nothing, not a single world-affecting thing happening today, right?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I finished like all of the major Questlines on Skyrim: Special Edition :feelsbadman
But I did just pre-order Watch Dogs 2 yesterday :feelsgoodman

I've been on a video game binge lately trying out new games :lmao
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hey guys :clingy
How are you all?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I finished like all of the major Questlines on Skyrim: Special Edition :feelsbadman
But I did just pre-order Watch Dogs 2 yesterday :feelsgoodman

I've been on a video game binge lately trying out new games :lmao
Never really fell for Watch Dogs.. Don't know why, it's very much my kind of game "on paper" .

Do you play Fps? Thoughts on BF1?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Never really fell for Watch Dogs.. Don't know why, it's very much my kind of game "on paper" .

Do you play Fps? Thoughts on BF1?
Watch Dogs 1 was a pretty good game, senpai will tell us his opinion once he'll play the game :derp
Though i don't understand the logic of making a new BF called Battlefiled 1<_>
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hmm I'll try it out too then. Skyrim comes first though
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Watch Dogs 1 was a pretty good game, senpai will tell us his opinion once he'll play the game :derp
Though i don't understand the logic of making a new BF called Battlefiled 1<_>
The naming is strange. I guess since they've had BF 2, 3 and 4 this was meant as a sort of throwback or "see what we did there?" to those, naming this one 1 because it's World War I. Dunno, I still would've liked Battlefield 1918 or something better (because BF1942 is the game that got me into fps, that would've been a better throwback for me).
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dicks out for Trump boys.
He's won the Presidency....
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What kind of mods would you suggest?



RIP America ;(
I like ones with player homes or that add new places and towns that are lore friendly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh!
I'm now 2nd on the Artists Leaderboard :zomg
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I like ones with player homes or that add new places and towns that are lore friendly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh!
I'm now 2nd on the Artists Leaderboard :zomg
Well, I'll try them all out once I get my hands on the SE :P. Is PSN required to download mods?

Good job bro :zomg
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
'Murica has hit a new low. I still can't really believe it.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just remembered this little gem. A Panel in chapter 72 of Tokyo Ghoul and a panel in chapter 72 of Tokyo Ghoul:Re :zomg


Gotta love Ishida and his masterful parallels
 
Top