A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
wow that was easy, I was hoping you would play along for a longer time... :(
If I got your emotions to 100%, things would go bad. :p
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I think that would be impossible for you tbh, I think the only person who managed to do that was Sky :p
I know, I'm far too nice. Sky is a rude loser.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well I would certainly like for you to return... :(
Perhaps when Bob gets over the first breakup, hahaha. But the same applies to you, Mr. Redchan. I'll be waiting for your return. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Perhaps when Bob gets over the first breakup, hahaha. But the same applies to you, Mr. Redchan. I'll be waiting for your return. :D
I think he asked you to return already, in his own special way :D If I return then you will too, deal? ;)
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I think he asked you to return already, in his own special way :D If I return then you will too, deal? ;)
He said "no" accompanied by that wiggly-jiggly dance GIF after that, so his heart still hurts. :xp
Sure, deal. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If I said yes would you return? :wowsoBOB

Kevin's not allowed to return, we've reached our German quota with ShenGao.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Again. . . Playing with my emotions. Le sigh. . .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pff, please. Don't the germans rule the forum?
Precisely why he's not allowed back. We have to contain their numbers. .
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hell just make Gallon a Red. Should destroy make things interesting
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Again. . . Playing with my emotions. Le sigh. . .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Precisely why he's not allowed back. We have to contain their numbers. .
Then I will no longer play with them - "yes" is my final answer.

Containing the germans' numbers? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND, BOB?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hell just make Gallon a Red. Should destroy make things interesting
You'd be the first one to join the BANwagon.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Then I will no longer play with them - "yes" is my final answer.

Containing the germans' numbers? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND, BOB?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You'd be the first one to join the BANwagon.
:pout
 
Top