If I got your emotions to 100%, things would go bad.wow that was easy, I was hoping you would play along for a longer time...![]()

If I got your emotions to 100%, things would go bad.wow that was easy, I was hoping you would play along for a longer time...![]()

I think that would be impossible for you tbh, I think the only person who managed to do that was SkyIf I got your emotions to 100%, things would go bad.![]()

I know, I'm far too nice. Sky is a rude loser.I think that would be impossible for you tbh, I think the only person who managed to do that was Sky![]()
Yes, you are the green we need but don't deserveI know, I'm far too nice. Sky is a rude loser.


Perhaps when Bob gets over the first breakup, hahaha. But the same applies to you, Mr. Redchan. I'll be waiting for your return.Well I would certainly like for you to return...![]()

I think he asked you to return already, in his own special wayPerhaps when Bob gets over the first breakup, hahaha. But the same applies to you, Mr. Redchan. I'll be waiting for your return.![]()
If I return then you will too, deal? 
He said "no" accompanied by that wiggly-jiggly dance GIF after that, so his heart still hurts.I think he asked you to return already, in his own special wayIf I return then you will too, deal?
![]()


Maybe.If I said yes would you return?![]()

Pff, please. Don't the germans rule the forum?Kevin's not allowed to return, we've reached our German quota with ShenGao.
He's a tsundere, that's allHe said "no" accompanied by that wiggly-jiggly dance GIF after that, so his heart still hurts.
Sure, deal.![]()
Hehe okay, good to know~wow...Kevin's not allowed to return, we've reached our German quota with ShenGao.

Again. . . Playing with my emotions. Le sigh. . .Maybe.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Precisely why he's not allowed back. We have to contain their numbers. .Pff, please. Don't the germans rule the forum?
Then I will no longer play with them - "yes" is my final answer.Again. . . Playing with my emotions. Le sigh. . .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Precisely why he's not allowed back. We have to contain their numbers. .
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You'd be the first one to join the BANwagon.Hell just make Gallon a Red. Shoulddestroymake things interesting
Then I will no longer play with them - "yes" is my final answer.
Containing the germans' numbers? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND, BOB?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You'd be the first one to join the BANwagon.

Just kidding; I'd make you red and we'd ban Atomic.
Then I will no longer play with them - "yes" is my final answer.
be seriousI'm serious - are you?be serious
What do you think?I'm serious - are you?
