Educator, basically taking care and teaching 1-12 years old. Could also take care of slightly older kids, like 12-16 but that's less common. Now I'm studying for a teaching degree
lol sounds somewhat annoying yet awesome, why not grab the chance if you like one of them?
well you're older than 20, aren't you? xD That means you're more than qualified to have some sexy time if you ask me, or do you mean getting a wife and kids?
well you're older than 20, aren't you? xD That means you're more than qualified to have some sexy time if you ask me, or do you mean getting a wife and kids?
Well but no one says you have to marry and get kids with her xD I dunno, or is it like you personally don't want a girlfriend if you know you can't marry her yet/get kids?
Oh there are a few brats, but they still love me ;D There's one day each week where I arrive there around 12PM (bc of uni before) and most start screaming "Kevin" as soon as they see me
Worse as in my "watched Anime list".
Nah and I never will be. My preferences lie elsewhere. Errr gimme that link to create one again please.
I should... Or should I not? It is sooooooooo complicated. :3
As spicy as a dish from Hayama. Just not as tasty.~
Yeah time travel is usually shit. If there isn't at least some kind of reasonable explanation behind it. I hate shows/stories which break their own rules for time travel out of convenience. Steins;Gate was good at it. Even Ever17 was great at it and it wasn't exactly time travel by itself.
One can try once in a while. More than one even? Anime-Jesus!
Just choose wisely. As I said, going for Hestias amazing pair of boobies isn't a mistake either.
Yeah as I thought. 50 hours aren't something you get back easily. So if you are 20h in and it turns out to be shit... That would be so regrettable...
Tell me about it. My kindle is filled to the brim...
No need to thank me. I am in such a retro mode though... The performance of a PS2 game is so shitty by todays standards and yet I enjoy Rogue Galaxy so much. Suck it up, generation DLC.
I'm sure you never will be, yeah xD To each his own, I guess we complement each other with our love for VN/LN Well it's just https://vndb.org/ , you can create an account there and then make the list.
Looking at how much you struggle all the time, you better not x'D
That spicy huh? Making it sound like I'm worse than Hayama....
Some works can actually manage I guess, even though it's such a tricky and difficult topic Good thing is that you can choose to just ignore any rules and include some fancy powers, like Return by Death
Every human is a bundle of negative and positive behaviours, it's just a matter of which "side" is stronger on a scale. If your positive side wouldn't be stronger to me, I would hardly talk to you
Yes, Hestia There's just so much to do and so little time
Pretty much like that, yes. That would be plain horrible, so I want to avoid that as much as possible
Nothing beats some good Retro games, indeed Finished the game by now?
Let's talk about it again once the series is finished
I'm sure you never will be, yeah xD To each his own, I guess we complement each other with our love for VN/LN Well it's just https://vndb.org/ , you can create an account there and then make the list.
Looking at how much you struggle all the time, you better not x'D
That spicy huh? Making it sound like I'm worse than Hayama....
Some works can actually manage I guess, even though it's such a tricky and difficult topic Good thing is that you can choose to just ignore any rules and include some fancy powers, like Return by Death
Every human is a bundle of negative and positive behaviours, it's just a matter of which "side" is stronger on a scale. If your positive side wouldn't be stronger to me, I would hardly talk to you
Yes, Hestia There's just so much to do and so little time
Pretty much like that, yes. That would be plain horrible, so I want to avoid that as much as possible
Nothing beats some good Retro games, indeed Finished the game by now?
Let's talk about it again once the series is finished
True. We both like novels a lot. 11 days till that VN gets released.
I'm on it.
Oh come on. As soon as I start something I will always finish it.
Would that be bad? He is good looking, an incredible cook, so it would be quite the compliment to be a little worse than Hayama.kun. You are only missing a Jun.
Not that difficult if you don't break your own rules. Steins;Gate did it almost in perfection. Also included real science - even though it isn't and will never be possible. I guess Interstellar was even closer to "the truth", as time travel should not be possible for 3 dimensional beings. On that regard, Ever17 used that quite well.
I would join in if Re: Zero were a time travel story. It is just a reset button of some sorts. By the way, all those witches are such cuties...
Daaaaw that is one of the nicest things one has ever said to me.
Just like Hestia!
Yeah same here. Sadly it leads to me doing less and less stuff our of fear to waste time. By solving it by wasting time... Yay...
True that. I would love to play more of them.
I finished the main story, yes. Still side stuff to do but without trophies it isn't as fun.
Well but no one says you have to marry and get kids with her xD I dunno, or is it like you personally don't want a girlfriend if you know you can't marry her yet/get kids?
Oh there are a few brats, but they still love me ;D There's one day each week where I arrive there around 12PM (bc of uni before) and most start screaming "Kevin" as soon as they see me
Many one we yet are.
How are you doing my friend? I'm actually getting a bit tired atm, had to do one huge and annoying homework yesterday, it was awful
As dokidoki as always, why do you ask? I really want a translation of the game
hello there atom, good to see you here!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So here it is, before you start crying again
I'm sure you never will be, yeah xD To each his own, I guess we complement each other with our love for VN/LN Well it's just https://vndb.org/ , you can create an account there and then make the list.
Looking at how much you struggle all the time, you better not x'D
That spicy huh? Making it sound like I'm worse than Hayama....
Some works can actually manage I guess, even though it's such a tricky and difficult topic Good thing is that you can choose to just ignore any rules and include some fancy powers, like Return by Death
Every human is a bundle of negative and positive behaviours, it's just a matter of which "side" is stronger on a scale. If your positive side wouldn't be stronger to me, I would hardly talk to you
Yes, Hestia There's just so much to do and so little time
Pretty much like that, yes. That would be plain horrible, so I want to avoid that as much as possible
Nothing beats some good Retro games, indeed Finished the game by now?
Let's talk about it again once the series is finished
True. We both like novels a lot. 11 days till that VN gets released.
I'm on it.
Oh come on. As soon as I start something I will always finish it.
Would that be bad? He is good looking, an incredible cook, so it would be quite the compliment to be a little worse than Hayama.kun. You are only missing a Jun.
Not that difficult if you don't break your own rules. Steins;Gate did it almost in perfection. Also included real science - even though it isn't and will never be possible. I guess Interstellar was even closer to "the truth", as time travel should not be possible for 3 dimensional beings. On that regard, Ever17 used that quite well.
I would join in if Re: Zero were a time travel story. It is just a reset button of some sorts. By the way, all those witches are such cuties...
Daaaaw that is one of the nicest things one has ever said to me.
Just like Hestia!
Yeah same here. Sadly it leads to me doing less and less stuff our of fear to waste time. By solving it by wasting time... Yay...
True that. I would love to play more of them.
I finished the main story, yes. Still side stuff to do but without trophies it isn't as fun.
Yeah, it's a good thing Not sure if I can start directly, but let's make try to start in December at least
A nice list and a unusually high score And once you start, yeah...
But Hayama is emo and arrogant to the max... But yeah, being able to cook like him would be awesome XD
Never say never is what I say, look a hundred or two hundred years back and people said a lot of things would never happen, yet they did. Science is always progressing too, though I obviously doubt that we will see anything like time travel or the likes during our lifetime xD Not seen Interstellar tbh, friends told me it was "meh" though.
Well I was just saying, why bother with theory if you can just use fancy powers~ In an anime/manga/novel they're all bound to be beautiful or cuties or hotties, for the most part at least
You're welcome, glad I could make you happy
Hestia is Bestia
You can't possibly waste time as long as you do what you like or prefer to do, really. If there's something that's wasting time it's having stuff to do we don't want to do, and it has no merit at all. Like writing a paper you will forget about in a few months anyway, stuff like that.
Side stuff is pretty meh to me, if it isn't some really cool stuff that offers a nice little story or something. Never got the trophy hype, I don't really need them all or anything, it gives me nothing xD
Yeah, it's a good thing Not sure if I can start directly, but let's make try to start in December at least
A nice list and a unusually high score And once you start, yeah...
But Hayama is emo and arrogant to the max... But yeah, being able to cook like him would be awesome XD
Never say never is what I say, look a hundred or two hundred years back and people said a lot of things would never happen, yet they did. Science is always progressing too, though I obviously doubt that we will see anything like time travel or the likes during our lifetime xD Not seen Interstellar tbh, friends told me it was "meh" though.
Well I was just saying, why bother with theory if you can just use fancy powers~ In an anime/manga/novel they're all bound to be beautiful or cuties or hotties, for the most part at least
You're welcome, glad I could make you happy
Hestia is Bestia
You can't possibly waste time as long as you do what you like or prefer to do, really. If there's something that's wasting time it's having stuff to do we don't want to do, and it has no merit at all. Like writing a paper you will forget about in a few months anyway, stuff like that.
Side stuff is pretty meh to me, if it isn't some really cool stuff that offers a nice little story or something. Never got the trophy hype, I don't really need them all or anything, it gives me nothing xD
Yeah, it's a good thing Not sure if I can start directly, but let's make try to start in December at least
A nice list and a unusually high score And once you start, yeah...
But Hayama is emo and arrogant to the max... But yeah, being able to cook like him would be awesome XD
Never say never is what I say, look a hundred or two hundred years back and people said a lot of things would never happen, yet they did. Science is always progressing too, though I obviously doubt that we will see anything like time travel or the likes during our lifetime xD Not seen Interstellar tbh, friends told me it was "meh" though.
Well I was just saying, why bother with theory if you can just use fancy powers~ In an anime/manga/novel they're all bound to be beautiful or cuties or hotties, for the most part at least
You're welcome, glad I could make you happy
Hestia is Bestia
You can't possibly waste time as long as you do what you like or prefer to do, really. If there's something that's wasting time it's having stuff to do we don't want to do, and it has no merit at all. Like writing a paper you will forget about in a few months anyway, stuff like that.
Side stuff is pretty meh to me, if it isn't some really cool stuff that offers a nice little story or something. Never got the trophy hype, I don't really need them all or anything, it gives me nothing xD
I should be free. A weekend would be a good starting point. Anime is the worst on wednesday so... Weekends are fine.
Well that might be because VN are completely different from Anime, Manga and other stuff. As in I would never continue a VN much longer if I was bored. Rewrite only has a rather low ranking because the endgame was that bad.
What is so bad about being arrogant? If you aren't writing tests or exams with that attitude that is. Most important part though: Jun kawaii.
The thing is that everything should have a limit. In my opinion mankind will reach its limit rather soon. Time is a thing that does not per se exist. It is relative to the person who "feels" time. If you are close to the speed of light, time works completely different. Even if you take a plane you age a bit slower. I love the concept of time travel but it isn't realistic in any way. Going to the future would be possible theoretically but even that would not happen instantly. Traveling in the past is the bigger problem here...
Fancy powers and magic are the best way to go. Almost no need to look at your own rules if breaking them is possible.
I appreciate that.
She is indeed. Lili is still a close second for me though.
Well if you simply can't decide what to do and waste time while thinking about what to start with it is indeed wasted.
Bad example for me. I forget so much on a daily basis.
Depends, really. If there is post-endgame stuff with some missions and cool weapons to grab I would do it. Thing is I already completed it with 100% already in the past. Not really interested to do that again.
But damn would I love a sequel...
I should be free. A weekend would be a good starting point. Anime is the worst on wednesday so... Weekends are fine.
Well that might be because VN are completely different from Anime, Manga and other stuff. As in I would never continue a VN much longer if I was bored. Rewrite only has a rather low ranking because the endgame was that bad.
What is so bad about being arrogant? If you aren't writing tests or exams with that attitude that is. Most important part though: Jun kawaii.
The thing is that everything should have a limit. In my opinion mankind will reach its limit rather soon. Time is a thing that does not per se exist. It is relative to the person who "feels" time. If you are close to the speed of light, time works completely different. Even if you take a plane you age a bit slower. I love the concept of time travel but it isn't realistic in any way. Going to the future would be possible theoretically but even that would not happen instantly. Traveling in the past is the bigger problem here...
Fancy powers and magic are the best way to go. Almost no need to look at your own rules if breaking them is possible.
I appreciate that.
She is indeed. Lili is still a close second for me though.
Well if you simply can't decide what to do and waste time while thinking about what to start with it is indeed wasted.
Bad example for me. I forget so much on a daily basis.
Depends, really. If there is post-endgame stuff with some missions and cool weapons to grab I would do it. Thing is I already completed it with 100% already in the past. Not really interested to do that again.
But damn would I love a sequel...
Yeah I agree, sounds good Though I will be gone for a few days around Christmas, my uncle invited the whole family to his house and I kind of have to go, even though I don't really want to...
Well yeah, I actually rank Rewrite higher than you, bc I remembered that most routes were pretty fun, even if I didn't like Terra xD
I guess being arrogant isn't something you like to see, at least not openly. Hayama is trashing others too much and like I said, he's rather emo, so meh
True ofc, but maybe we still don't know something crucial yet, knowledge never is a fixed thing. A hundred years ago people would've told you that it's impossible to travel to space too, or had no idea how it would be, so all I'm saying nothing is necessarily impossible in my eyes, as long as logic isn't telling you otherwise (like no human could carry an airplane on his hands with his power alone).
And it can entertain pretty much everyone, all hail fancy powers
Come here
Hmm I guess I can get behind that, but I think there's always something to do
But that weapon is pointless, bc you've already finished the game... if it's not giving you something substantial (like expanding the story, characters, or whatever) then I usually don't bother. But yeah, then even less reason to complete the side-stuff xD
I heard the game didn't sell well, so I doubt it will ever come.
You agree that I'm a great teacher? Well thanks then, you know what's good
Thanks I usually prefer them more well-rounded as well, but I can get behind anything as long as it's not a washboard haha. Also, I'm wearing this ava bc I like the actual character, it's not just some random girl xD
Well but no one says you have to marry and get kids with her xD I dunno, or is it like you personally don't want a girlfriend if you know you can't marry her yet/get kids?
Oh there are a few brats, but they still love me ;D There's one day each week where I arrive there around 12PM (bc of uni before) and most start screaming "Kevin" as soon as they see me
Hmm okay then, I think you should be happy that you have fangirls though
Well teaching degree for primary/middle school, but I thought you knew that... do you mean what subjects I'm studying? Math, German and English.
There was one once, but considering it's not working each time the game gets updated (which happens often) there's not much point until the game is somewhat finished at least. I think the second to last big story update comes this month, featuring Mesopotamia (Gilgamesh focused, if it isn't obvious already ).