A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My love for you is big too, after all :blush

Yeah I agree, sounds good :nod Though I will be gone for a few days around Christmas, my uncle invited the whole family to his house and I kind of have to go, even though I don't really want to...
Well yeah, I actually rank Rewrite higher than you, bc I remembered that most routes were pretty fun, even if I didn't like Terra xD
I guess being arrogant isn't something you like to see, at least not openly. Hayama is trashing others too much and like I said, he's rather emo, so meh :nah

True ofc, but maybe we still don't know something crucial yet, knowledge never is a fixed thing. A hundred years ago people would've told you that it's impossible to travel to space too, or had no idea how it would be, so all I'm saying nothing is necessarily impossible in my eyes, as long as logic isn't telling you otherwise (like no human could carry an airplane on his hands with his power alone).

And it can entertain pretty much everyone, all hail fancy powers :arf

Come here :hug

Hmm I guess I can get behind that, but I think there's always something to do :p

But that weapon is pointless, bc you've already finished the game... if it's not giving you something substantial (like expanding the story, characters, or whatever) then I usually don't bother. But yeah, then even less reason to complete the side-stuff xD
I heard the game didn't sell well, so I doubt it will ever come.
Hontou ni? :pout

Good. Just tell me when you are ready and it is out. :D No worries here. Will probably be busy with catching Pokémon. :kappa
At times like this I am quite happy that there is no family to visit. :D
Yeah the routes are fun but when I really dislike something, it will change my opinion as a whole. Even if the Boobie ending was superb.
Is that so? :kappa Well I think it can be healthy. Is he? I mean he was the best after all.

No, of course it isn't For example the theoretical science is there but the amount of energy needed is just not there. Like exotic matter or tachiyones.
And sure it is possible to travel in space. But the amount of energy and time you need is not efficient. We talk about living on mars while it is not even possible to terraform it. No idea how much money Tesla wants to invest in that...
Probably as impossible as Hoverboards. :(

If they are well written, yes. :D Like I liked the old fights of Naruto. The powers were fancy but strategy was still needed.

:hug

It is now, yes. There is an extra dungeon after the main game so it was nice to have it. Which is quite sad. The game itself was really good. The art was a bit weird but the story was good, the battle system was great and it wasn't that easy to finish.
I hope FF XV has a nice post endfight game... Or is a nice game overall. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hontou ni? :pout

Good. Just tell me when you are ready and it is out. :D No worries here. Will probably be busy with catching Pokémon. :kappa
At times like this I am quite happy that there is no family to visit. :D
Yeah the routes are fun but when I really dislike something, it will change my opinion as a whole. Even if the Boobie ending was superb.
Is that so? :kappa Well I think it can be healthy. Is he? I mean he was the best after all.

No, of course it isn't For example the theoretical science is there but the amount of energy needed is just not there. Like exotic matter or tachiyones.
And sure it is possible to travel in space. But the amount of energy and time you need is not efficient. We talk about living on mars while it is not even possible to terraform it. No idea how much money Tesla wants to invest in that...
Probably as impossible as Hoverboards. :(

If they are well written, yes. :D Like I liked the old fights of Naruto. The powers were fancy but strategy was still needed.

:hug

It is now, yes. There is an extra dungeon after the main game so it was nice to have it. Which is quite sad. The game itself was really good. The art was a bit weird but the story was good, the battle system was great and it wasn't that easy to finish.
I hope FF XV has a nice post endfight game... Or is a nice game overall. :kappa
Stop questioning me, you've got enough praise from me lately :arf

Obviously, you know my pressure can almost kill, so I won't hold back :kappa You better catch them all by then, if you break your promise then heads will roll this time :arf

Arrogance isn't healthy at all, what's healthy is a good self-confidence without having to look down on others.
And just look at the dumb shit he pulled and tell me he's not emo dude x'D Souma just was more successful than Naruto, otherwise Hayama would've went down the Sasuke spiral.

but we might find a way to create that energy, who knows :p We gotta believe in the power of humanity, it's good for more than war :D

Ofc strategy has to be included in some way, powning with pure strength or hax superpowers only is entertaining for that long :nod

:cuddle

Well, glad you had fun :) FFXV... I don't even care I think.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Stop questioning me, you've got enough praise from me lately :arf

Obviously, you know my pressure can almost kill, so I won't hold back :kappa You better catch them all by then, if you break your promise then heads will roll this time :arf

Arrogance isn't healthy at all, what's healthy is a good self-confidence without having to look down on others.
And just look at the dumb shit he pulled and tell me he's not emo dude x'D Souma just was more successful than Naruto, otherwise Hayama would've went down the Sasuke spiral.

but we might find a way to create that energy, who knows :p We gotta believe in the power of humanity, it's good for more than war :D

Ofc strategy has to be included in some way, powning with pure strength or hax superpowers only is entertaining for that long :nod

:cuddle

Well, glad you had fun :) FFXV... I don't even care I think.
I haven't even started to pester you yet. :arf

Of course I do. I bet everyone does. Though not as well as I do... :gwah I do not intend to break anything. This time next week I will have even less Anime to watch during the week and the CW shows will be on break. So a lot of time actually. ;)

Sometimes just one of those work for somebody. :blush
Well emo... Didn't he do it for Jun? Well without ever asking her or anything but he didn't do it out of spite or hatred. Sasuke spiral is a bit harsh. I mean he isn't a complete nutjob. :D

Ironically the most advanced and good stuff usually come from military research.
But as I was saying, there should be limits. Look how fast humanity grew during the last 60 years. That slowed down quite a bit already. If they don't discover a Mass Effect Portal behind Pluto at some point it would be wise to give up. :D
It is similar to politics, really. Only short term effects seem to matter anymore, like with the new pension plan. Anything else would be either too expensive or would cause them to lose their power.

Which makes it very similar to RPGs. You want to have a challenge from time to time and not only mow through your enemies with brutal force.

Pretty sure they hyped it too much already. Good that I will close my eyes for a while. It is more important to actually replay Kingdom Hearts. I don't get who at Square Enix decided to take Acid and add that much bullshit into the story. That thing did NOT need a whacky attempt at time travel...
I want more games like Rogue Galaxy...

Regarding the Catch them all... The Alola Dex only has 301 entries and won't receive a national upgrade. Which means transfering Pokémon which don't exist in Sun or Moon has no value if you don't need them to fight. What I am trying to say is, only Pokémon Bank actually has its own complete Pokedex with all 801. So my plan to catch them all was foiled and pointless. I "only" need 301 total. So just 149 more instead of 649... <.<
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hell yeah the glorious red is finally back. Lets take over MH again. :arf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Pls dont ban me :pout
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Abu being banned? Oh I am really looking forward to that :teehee That's one of my most anticipated events in my life :teehee
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
NOOOOOOOO :arf

I shall bring my army and then conquer MH and crucify you and @Sky if you dare to ban me :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and I'll make @DiMaria Yesta a slave of @Brandish :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Be very careful my friend, there's a red button with a big fat "Ban Atomicus" over here and my finger can reach that one in less than a second :kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Be very careful my friend, there's a red button with a big fat "Ban Atomicus" over here and my finger can reach that one in less than a second :kappa
That'll be mod abuse and you'll be demoted, right?

...Right?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well admin abuse then :arf
 
Top