It feels kinda awkward that we are basically spamming this whole place on our own.




Erm....thanks? Coming from you it doesn't really mean much thoughWe all know you love Bob![]()

I've seen this before lol, the kid that made this is gonna be a great writer. But what are you trying to say about my farts?

Erm...I doMeh who cares![]()
NOPE, not in here.SOMEONE SAY SPAM!?
![]()
Then you just have to be more active thereYeah it kind of gets awkward for me too when people spam my thread without me even being there tbh

They're silent and deadly?I've seen this before lol, the kid that made this is gonna be a great writer. But what are you trying to say about my farts?![]()
That's hearsay ...They're silent and deadly?

I don't know what you meanNo spam in this thread. Just honest fangasms about Manga and Comics.

I approveYou are allowed to talk about CWs crossover event, Heroes vs Aliens, the DCEU as well as the MCU. Have fun.
.
tagging him and saying that is like screaming to do itI starts tonight at the end of the Supergirl episode. It will end on Friday with Legends of Tomorrow.I approve.
Speaking of which, if I have it right tomorrow night's Flash episode will be part of the crossover?
Yes, no spam in here, just cool topics like manga/anime, movies and such.@Sky No spam here? Ok...![]()


All righty.Yes, no spam in here, just cool topics like manga/anime, movies and such.![]()
What makes you think OP is my favourite anime?All righty.
Your favourite anime aside from OP?