I think that next week will be about Irene as it seems that Natsu is going to meet all the other first gen DS before transforming. However, Irene's story was just left hanging plus sting and rouge were involved in the the fight their mental double was cutting into. Erza has also been called a flower blooming on the battlefield and Wendy coming into her own helping Erza seems much higher than end. I just hope that I am wrong and that Augest and Irene are not simultaneously defeated by a "titanic" play, by which I mean Shipping. Jellal and Erza are both in big trouble unless Wendy is in fact immune to all Irene's magic and pull Sky queen mode bs, but there is one support type mage that is unaccounted for and even fits into a natural grouping, Meredy. If a sense link amps the powers of all involved based on feelings and distence is a non-issue then if Layon and Cheila are with her then there is a possibility to link all the ships that have been so frequently tweeted as of late. I hope i am wrong I want a grand fight so far August is awesome and Irene is no slouch herself.