Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I think it will be Makarov and maybe he may include the Dragneel and Anna in the End of Year Thanksgiving image, just like the ones that were more active and more popular.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
When does Mashima release those doodles December 31st or January 1st?
I don't know. January 1st perhaps, because iirc he said 明けましておめでとうございます or Happy New Year in his tweet. Could be wrong though. Why do you ask?

Ultear sacrificed → came back in Alvarez arc
Aquarius sacrificed → came back in Alvarez arc
Igneel sacrificed → his leftover came back in Alvarez arc
Makarov → ?
Get prepared :teehee

Btw Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Mavis are featured in those all 3 doodles
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't know. January 1st perhaps, because iirc he said 明けましておめでとうございます or Happy New Year in his tweet. Could be wrong though. Why do you ask?

Ultear sacrificed → came back in Alvarez arc
Aquarius sacrificed → came back in Alvarez arc
Igneel sacrificed → his leftover came back in Alvarez arc
Makarov → ?
Get prepared :teehee

Btw Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Mavis are featured in those all 3 doodles
I just asking. So I guess Makakov will be the MVP of the year.
 

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
I think the dragon slayers in the car might be a Final Fantasy XV reference. Prompto was always in the front passenger seat and took photos, I noticed the camera around Natsu.

Hiro tweeted last week that he beat the game in something like 36 hours. Took me 54, I couldn't stop doing the side quests, they were fun.
 

tertonon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
36
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Country
Russian Federation
I love that picture with dragon slayers. BTW , which way it should be called in internet? "Dragon slayer SWAG"? >_<
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
「心の底からやりたい」という仕事が決まるかもしれない。これが決まれば忙しさが今の比じゃなくなるんだけど、本当に実現したら泣いて喜ぶ。 @Linali translate please :)
 

Victoria Tissot

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
47
Reaction score
154
Age
27
Country
France
someone give me an explication for this publication please ? It's about the FT anime but I don't understand the context :s:s

"池袋キャラウムカフェです。 TVアニメ「FAIRY TAIL」とのコラボイベント開催が決定いたしました! 開催期間2017年1月17日(火)から2017年2月16日(木) 詳細は、随時発表 #FairyTail #フェアリーテイル https://www.charaum.com/?page_id=27#2016_12_13 …"
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
someone give me an explication for this publication please ? It's about the FT anime but I don't understand the context :s:s

"池袋キャラウムカフェです。 TVアニメ「FAIRY TAIL」とのコラボイベント開催が決定いたしました! 開催期間2017年1月17日(火)から2017年2月16日(木) 詳細は、随時発表 #FairyTail #フェアリーテイル https://www.charaum.com/?page_id=27#2016_12_13 …"
I peeped this too and got excited but I think it's some collab with some cafe in Japan. Either way it said Jan 17 & Feb 16 will be the days
 

Victoria Tissot

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
47
Reaction score
154
Age
27
Country
France
I peeped this too and got excited but I think it's some collab with some cafe in Japan. Either way it said Jan 17 & Feb 16 will be the days
Okay, but Does it concern the resumption of Ft Anime ?
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Doubt it, if it did the anime team twitter acct would of said something as well as Hiro but that's not to say something won't be announced on those days
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
「心の底からやりたい」という仕事が決まるかもしれない。これが決まれば忙しさが今の比じゃなくなるんだけど、本当に実現したら泣いて喜ぶ。 @Linali translate please :)
"Probably I'll receive a task I want to do from the bottom of my heart. If it turn out to be truth, I'll become more busy than now, but I'll be crying tears of joy."

Interesting :hmm
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
"Probably I'll receive a task I want to do from the bottom of my heart. If it turn out to be truth, I'll become more busy than now, but I'll be crying tears of joy."

Interesting :hmm
Thanks you Linali chwaaan i love you <3
What do you think Mashima mean by that?
I check some of the comments, Most of them said it's game related or something.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Fuuka is having new animation.


No sign of Fairytail yet
I'm pretty sure, that Mashima will share news with us if he'll succeed. As @Debonair Raven said, it may be game related. Whatever it is, it seems to be important for him, so let's wish him good luck :super


:wub
Ship. @Linali x @Debonair Raven



My crush Linali has been taken by Debonair.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Fuuka is in Weekly Shonen Mag along with FT and they're getting an anime next year, Hiro drew the MC in his own style, it's dope

Looks beautiful. :love
I love when Mashima-sensei draws characters from other Manga with his own style. :blush
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm pretty sure, that Mashima will share news with us if he'll succeed. As @Debonair Raven said, it may be game related. Whatever it is, it seems to be important for him, so let's wish him good luck :super


We will see Lily well but I somehow doubt it's game related unless there will be making FT game when Hiro wants to play any game he doesn't hide it and I wouldn't label it as " task " but time will show :heh

Maybe some crossover work or talk whatever it is I look forward to it :hurr
 
Last edited:
Top