Yeah but they'll be short chapters filled with nothing but fighting and Murata tends to not number specific chapters. This current arc in particular is poorly paced and is off and on schedule isn't helping.
My heart leaped with the title because we know that new character announcement is filler, characters must be introduced in the series. They said "anime" and my eyes bulged, but it is just a OVA. We're safe.
What? That thing with horns is All Might? I know that fillers doesn't necessarily has to make sense, but they say that this OVA connects the first and second season. The first season ended when the invasion ended and it seems they are still in that training site. All Might was at its limit there, so it doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe they are doing that in another day though... Anyway, giving too much thought to a filler. XD
What? That thing with horns is All Might? I know that fillers doesn't necessarily has to make sense, but they say that this OVA connects the first and second season. The first season ended when the invasion ended and it seems they are still in that training site. All Might was at its limit there, so it doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe they are doing that in another day though... Anyway, giving too much thought to a filler. XD
What? That thing with horns is All Might? I know that fillers doesn't necessarily has to make sense, but they say that this OVA connects the first and second season. The first season ended when the invasion ended and it seems they are still in that training site. All Might was at its limit there, so it doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe they are doing that in another day though... Anyway, giving too much thought to a filler. XD
Its not entirely filler. Horikoshi wrote the story. It takes place 4 days after the invasion. Its basically an battle/rescue exercise. All might basically acts as a villain and the class has to beat him.
Bones pulled a Toei with the slow pacing. (although Toei pacing is even worse)
World Trigger & One Piece have awful pacing but they were still successful. Obviously the latter is a special case than the former but I don't think if Academia had a better paced anime would've made a HUGE difference.
Is there any director changes for the second season? I know sadly Kekkai Sensen, received one and it got a shitty director for the second season. (hope it doesnt ruin sales that much because Kekkai Sensen is probably Bone's best seller in a very long time)
Is there any director changes for the second season? I know sadly Kekkai Sensen, received one and it got a shitty director for the second season. (hope it doesnt ruin sales that much because Kekkai Sensen is probably Bone's best seller in a very long time)
Bones pulled a Toei with the slow pacing. (although Toei pacing is even worse)
World Trigger & One Piece have awful pacing but they were still successful. Obviously the latter is a special case than the former but I don't think if Academia had a better paced anime would've made a HUGE difference.
Welp, Pone sold out before I could order it. Hope it comes back in stock soon, Neverland 1 says 1-2 months on Amazon and I'm not sure if they'll hold the rest of the order if one thing is out of stock or not. At least it means people like the artist's stuff.
While I think the season could have cut sped up a little, I honestly don't know how it could have been done differently outside of removing some flashbacks.
While I understand most anime adapts the entire first chapter in 1 episode, I can't really imagine the first 2 episodes of MHA as one episode. It really seemed well done to me. I mean they didn't add a absurd amount of none manga moments, or have loon pause frames. Everything was pretty much exactly as it was in the manga, so I can't imagine the anime doing it any other way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whatever this one shot is, it looks kinda of cool. I wish One Shots got translated and scans released more often
While I think the season could have cut sped up a little, I honestly don't know how it could have been done differently outside of removing some flashbacks.
While I understand most anime adapts the entire first chapter in 1 episode, I can't really imagine the first 2 episodes of MHA as one episode. It really seemed well done to me. I mean they didn't add a absurd amount of none manga moments, or have loon pause frames. Everything was pretty much exactly as it was in the manga, so I can't imagine the anime doing it any other way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whatever this one shot is, it looks kinda of cool. I wish One Shots got translated and scans released more often
Oh shit, I completely forgot Haruhara had a oneshot this issue. His stuff is amazing even if he's not drawing this one, I haven't read it yet but if I like it when I get to it I'll translate that.
I'm now considering buying The Promised Neverland because of the cover... It doesn't look that awesome at first, but... I don't know, it looks nice somehow, I don't how to explain.... Maybe the shape of 約束 in the logo and how the stairs are positioned... Anyway, it is not something I will buy now, it is a series that inspires caution since it can crumble any second, but I will think about that in the future. It looks tiresome to read in Japanese, so probably when VIZ releases it.
literally just finished checking out the digital scans and then deleted them from my pc
thought about uploading the raw to imgur but then changed my mind considering some of the manga panels the glorious return of uncensored penises to Jump since Beelzebub end
literally just finished checking out the digital scans and then deleted them from my pc
thought about uploading the raw to imgur but then changed my mind considering some of the manga panels the glorious return of uncensored penises to Jump since Beelzebub end
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.