A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
We own MH already anyway. :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Cute. How can there be abuse when he is the law. :heh
Ok it's immoral then :arf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@niichan have you watched Kimi no na wa? I just did and I need a shoulder to cry tears of intermingled sadness and joy upon :emocat
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Still have to watch that as well. Need to see what all that hype is about.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Same.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That'll be mod abuse and you'll be demoted, right?

...Right?
...:yoda



............... :rofl

We own MH already anyway. :arf
No, there's still this computer system called GaryNet, we need to get rid of that one next :arf

@niichan have you watched Kimi no na wa? I just did and I need a shoulder to cry tears of intermingled sadness and joy upon :emocat
Well it only screened in multiple cinema's around the world, as far as I know, and Germany hasn't been blessed yet, so no I didn't. The blu-ray release probably is coming before a german screening here xD Good to hear you enjoyed it though, it's getting hyped to max and I'm curious to find out why. No spoilerz plz.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
And then lose it right :kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm in-between Shirou and Kiritsugu tbh...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Atomich has the illusion of freedom...


:lmao
 
Top