A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I expected you have a specific list of my shows. :nah
If this is a test, then I accept the challenge. :kappa

Konosuba
Kuzu no Honkai
Hand Shakers
Fuuka
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Urara Meirochou
Gabriel DropOut
One Room
Akiba's Trip

:kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That last one though...:hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh I hadn't realized half of those sequels were airing during the winter season. Guess my watchlist will be bigger than I thought. As for R2's ending:
It was deliberately left open ended for speculation. C.C could communicate with Lelouch anyway in the end so I assume he gained the Code
oh I don't recall her communicating with Lelouch at all... well it's been years since I watched CG, maybe I will refresh my memories a bit shortly before the anime airs.

Still would've prefered him being dead for good :XD

Basically those that you mentioned, except for Ao no Exorcist, Little Witch Academia and Gintama. :XD
I actually have some others that I'll watch, but listing them here would take time and space. LOL
I love the fact that there are a lot of sequels of Anime that I'm fond of this season though! :D
I definitely recommend Little Witch Academia, pretty sure you will enjoy that show :nod
Sure, go ahead and mention them, any recs? :p

Yep, definitely :D I still hope one of the new shows will turn out to be good/great too though.

While I wait for Sky's response, I'll just post these pics here. :kappa






​
:hurr
I know all of the pics, but thank you nevertheless Zasz-kun :hurr
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I definitely recommend Little Witch Academia, pretty sure you will enjoy that show :nod
Sure, go ahead and mention them, any recs? :p

Yep, definitely :D I still hope one of the new shows will turn out to be good/great too though.

I'll try watching it then. :nod
As for other Anime, I'll mention a few: Hand Shakers, Kuzu no Honkai and One Room. :D

I know all of the pics, but thank you nevertheless Zasz-kun :hurr
Repetita iuvant. :hurr
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hey there! I was sent here as an agent of Lameland in order to deliver a few lame puns and jokes due to the paucity of dankness in this thread. Pleased to make your acquaintance!
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hey there! I was sent here as an agent of Lameland in order to deliver a few lame puns and jokes due to the paucity of dankness in this thread. Pleased to make your acquaintance!
Dear sir, we warmly welcome you in our humble country, hoping that you will be capable of drawing maximum benefits from your long visit.:gent
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
oh I don't recall her communicating with Lelouch at all... well it's been years since I watched CG, maybe I will refresh my memories a bit shortly before the anime airs.

Still would've prefered him being dead for good :XD



I definitely recommend Little Witch Academia, pretty sure you will enjoy that show :nod
Sure, go ahead and mention them, any recs? :p

Yep, definitely :D I still hope one of the new shows will turn out to be good/great too though.



I know all of the pics, but thank you nevertheless Zasz-kun :hurr
This is why a possible third anime / sequel film surprises me so much. R2 had such a conclusive ending. A fantastic ending honestly. Lelouch was like a smarter Light Yagami and the way he saved the world was good. I feel like the reason he's back is because the world is starting to forget the lesson he taught it and are starting to war with each other again, But in all probability yes, he'll have the Code.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If this is a test, then I accept the challenge. :kappa

Konosuba
Kuzu no Honkai
Hand Shakers
Fuuka
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Urara Meirochou
Gabriel DropOut
One Room
Akiba's Trip

:kappa
Let's see...

Konosuba
Kuzu no Honkai
Hand Shakers
Fuuka
Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Urara Meirochou
Gabriel DropOut

One Room
Akiba's Trip
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Tales of Zestiria
Gintama
Yowamushi pedal
Chaos;Child
Rewrite
Reikenzan
eldlive
Little Witch Academia

So... Two wrong, two where I am not sure if I will watch them, six correct and nine you completely forgot.
I am quite disappointed, my dear minion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, with power comes responsibility :hee

No, instead you constantly bitch about me not answering posts :arf

Not sure everyone does, I only pressure people who know how to take it, and who I care enough about to pressure in the first place :blush
Good, tomorrow it is :arf

Self-confidence is the better option, but better being arrogant than having no confidence at all I guess, at least for the actual person xD
Sure he did it for Jun, but his whole approach was so dumb from the start. So you basically betray your friends, your own ideals, and the person you care most about to save her. If that isn't twisted and rather emo, I dunno what it is. The Sasuke reference obviously is overkill, but Hayama became one of the most annoying and dumb characters of SnS in my eyes. Guess Japanese fans agree, as the whole Souma/Hayama battle had really low ratings in the magazine. He got somewhat saved thanks to Souma, but I doubt I will ever like him much.
Nowadays I would actually say that making money is pushing technology the most :kappa Just joking ofc, I agree with you :p
Who needs other planets if you can make your own reality? Recently talked about potential VR in the future, he was worried that social communication will die and that people will flood a VR world, once technology gets that far. And I was sitting there thinking "I'm sure they would, and I would be one of them most likely LOL". I actually don't think it has to be a bad thing, but I get that it has it's risks. Still, would probably get there on the very first day, all the awesome possibilities :arf

Most people do, one of my friends actually can't stand it if a game gets too difficult. He sometimes rages how they made this or that too difficult and I'm like, dude sometimes you gotta try a bit harder or it won't be any fun. He's not wrong at times, but in general I find such an attitude rather meh. I like me some challenge as well :nod

SE is producing more and more shit anyway, sadly.
Lucky for me, bad for you huh? :kappa Still trying to get "all" of them?

wow so bm... I hope you are happy now :crying
You shouldn't quote that. Usually that triggers a bad flag...

Oh come on, tell me I am wrong. :twitch

I know that I can feel special already. :3 And you know that I like to complain about it in a lovely manner only because it is you. <3

Or being arrogant because you need to hide your lack of self-confidence. Though I won't deny that it can be bad. It leads to being over-confident.
Well I think they got rid of it a bit too quickly. Would have liked if if he stayed "evil" for a while longer. Than again this arc is already a bit too long if you ask me. Though I wanted them to enter the Elite 10 at this point.
Still, it made me wanna eat bear meat. Not only the girls are drawn in an awesome way, that is for sure.

I think we talked about that already. Many online games are already a good way to make ends meet. if a VR world actually makes it possible in a SAO like way I would throw away my real life without a second thought. Not sure if I like that VR is basically just a big improvement for the sex industry but it is a start, I guess.

he shouldn't play Dark Souls then. Of course I like a nice difficulty. if I really wanna enjoy the game, I choose the highest level. If I am just in for the story I go for medium or even easy (mostly action game related). Pokémon is almost a bit too difficult for the target audience for example. But that is a different story.

Looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2.946574. At least everything is available on PS4 "now".
Well seems that I was wrong. the game itself will get an update as wlel which makes sense as you can already catch pokémon who are not part of the Alola Dex. My (Alola) Pokedex is completed I just want to own every monster at least once. 4 are still missing. You might be able to help. :kappa

I just want you to notice me. :blush
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Let's see...

Konosuba
Kuzu no Honkai
Hand Shakers
Fuuka
Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Urara Meirochou
Gabriel DropOut

One Room
Akiba's Trip
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Tales of Zestiria
Gintama
Yowamushi pedal
Chaos;Child
Rewrite
Reikenzan
eldlive
Little Witch Academia

So... Two wrong, two where I am not sure if I will watch them, six correct and nine you completely forgot.
I am quite disappointed, my dear minion.
I thought the test was divided in two parts. :kappa
I would have listed the ones you mentioned, without a doubt. :kappa

P.S: Congratulation for your accomplishments in Alola my master. :hurr
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought the test was divided in two parts. :kappa
I would have listed the ones you mentioned, without a doubt. :kappa

P.S: Congratulation for your accomplishments in Alola my master. :hurr
How exactly, when I wanted you to make a complete list? :kappa

As the supreme champ of the Alola region, I say thank you. :hurr
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
How exactly, when I wanted you to make a complete list? :kappa

As the supreme champ of the Alola region, I say thank you. :hurr
I should have read better. :kappa

And your welcome! :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I am still shocked to have 19 shows. :XD
I am too, considering what you told me in the past. :XD
I'll be looking forward to discussing with you all the Anime that we will watch together, my master. :hurr
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am too, considering what you told me in the past. :XD
I'll be looking forward to discussing with you all the Anime that we will watch together, my master. :hurr
I do hope I will be able to watch that many. I mean I was struggeling with mere 7 this season. :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I do hope I will be able to watch that many. I mean I was struggeling with mere 7 this season. :XD
In the end I too fell behind with the current season. :XD
I have yet to watch like 40+ episodes. LOL
 
Top