A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, with power comes responsibility :hee

I haven't even started to pester you yet. :arf

Of course I do. I bet everyone does. Though not as well as I do... :gwah I do not intend to break anything. This time next week I will have even less Anime to watch during the week and the CW shows will be on break. So a lot of time actually. ;)

Sometimes just one of those work for somebody. :blush
Well emo... Didn't he do it for Jun? Well without ever asking her or anything but he didn't do it out of spite or hatred. Sasuke spiral is a bit harsh. I mean he isn't a complete nutjob. :D

Ironically the most advanced and good stuff usually come from military research.
But as I was saying, there should be limits. Look how fast humanity grew during the last 60 years. That slowed down quite a bit already. If they don't discover a Mass Effect Portal behind Pluto at some point it would be wise to give up. :D
It is similar to politics, really. Only short term effects seem to matter anymore, like with the new pension plan. Anything else would be either too expensive or would cause them to lose their power.

Which makes it very similar to RPGs. You want to have a challenge from time to time and not only mow through your enemies with brutal force.

Pretty sure they hyped it too much already. Good that I will close my eyes for a while. It is more important to actually replay Kingdom Hearts. I don't get who at Square Enix decided to take Acid and add that much bullshit into the story. That thing did NOT need a whacky attempt at time travel...
I want more games like Rogue Galaxy...

Regarding the Catch them all... The Alola Dex only has 301 entries and won't receive a national upgrade. Which means transfering Pokémon which don't exist in Sun or Moon has no value if you don't need them to fight. What I am trying to say is, only Pokémon Bank actually has its own complete Pokedex with all 801. So my plan to catch them all was foiled and pointless. I "only" need 301 total. So just 149 more instead of 649... <.<
No, instead you constantly bitch about me not answering posts :arf

Not sure everyone does, I only pressure people who know how to take it, and who I care enough about to pressure in the first place :blush
Good, tomorrow it is :arf

Self-confidence is the better option, but better being arrogant than having no confidence at all I guess, at least for the actual person xD
Sure he did it for Jun, but his whole approach was so dumb from the start. So you basically betray your friends, your own ideals, and the person you care most about to save her. If that isn't twisted and rather emo, I dunno what it is. The Sasuke reference obviously is overkill, but Hayama became one of the most annoying and dumb characters of SnS in my eyes. Guess Japanese fans agree, as the whole Souma/Hayama battle had really low ratings in the magazine. He got somewhat saved thanks to Souma, but I doubt I will ever like him much.

Nowadays I would actually say that making money is pushing technology the most :kappa Just joking ofc, I agree with you :p
Who needs other planets if you can make your own reality? Recently talked about potential VR in the future, he was worried that social communication will die and that people will flood a VR world, once technology gets that far. And I was sitting there thinking "I'm sure they would, and I would be one of them most likely LOL". I actually don't think it has to be a bad thing, but I get that it has it's risks. Still, would probably get there on the very first day, all the awesome possibilities :arf

Most people do, one of my friends actually can't stand it if a game gets too difficult. He sometimes rages how they made this or that too difficult and I'm like, dude sometimes you gotta try a bit harder or it won't be any fun. He's not wrong at times, but in general I find such an attitude rather meh. I like me some challenge as well :nod

SE is producing more and more shit anyway, sadly.

Lucky for me, bad for you huh? :kappa Still trying to get "all" of them?

Have you seen these before, nii?










:D
First pic yes, the others no :D But what is this madness? Is the author implying that Lancer is actually way stronger than HSE? :arf

@niichan I love your set :zomg Shirou looks so badass in it :D

@DiMaria Yesta Those are pretty cool looking :)
Thank you :D Ofc he's a badass, it's Prillya Shirou and he's just awesome :arf
Remember when nii still answered posts? :kappa
wow so bm... I hope you are happy now :crying
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just finished rewatching Code Geass and then I find out that a sequel has been announced for next year? :faint
God I hope it's a full 2 cour anime and not a 1 hour movie...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Just finished rewatching Code Geass and then I find out that a sequel has been announced for next year? :faint
God I hope it's a full 2 cour anime and not a 1 hour movie...
Code Geass is one of those Anime that I always wanted to watch but never had the chance to.:pout
Speaking of which, what Anime will you watch in the Winter season @WithYouInSpirit, @niichan ?
I won't ask @Sky, as I already know from the lineup what kind of anime he will watch. :kappa
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
First pic yes, the others no :D But what is this madness? Is the author implying that Lancer is actually way stronger than HSE? :arf
Even the first one?! Dammit nii :3c But I am not giving up :blush

Iirc the artist based it on their F/GO stats. Be careful nii, take these with a grain of salt :teehee


The artist emphasized it on their strength.

:3c
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yes, with power comes responsibility :hee



No, instead you constantly bitch about me not answering posts :arf

Not sure everyone does, I only pressure people who know how to take it, and who I care enough about to pressure in the first place :blush
Good, tomorrow it is :arf

Self-confidence is the better option, but better being arrogant than having no confidence at all I guess, at least for the actual person xD
Sure he did it for Jun, but his whole approach was so dumb from the start. So you basically betray your friends, your own ideals, and the person you care most about to save her. If that isn't twisted and rather emo, I dunno what it is. The Sasuke reference obviously is overkill, but Hayama became one of the most annoying and dumb characters of SnS in my eyes. Guess Japanese fans agree, as the whole Souma/Hayama battle had really low ratings in the magazine. He got somewhat saved thanks to Souma, but I doubt I will ever like him much.

Nowadays I would actually say that making money is pushing technology the most :kappa Just joking ofc, I agree with you :p
Who needs other planets if you can make your own reality? Recently talked about potential VR in the future, he was worried that social communication will die and that people will flood a VR world, once technology gets that far. And I was sitting there thinking "I'm sure they would, and I would be one of them most likely LOL". I actually don't think it has to be a bad thing, but I get that it has it's risks. Still, would probably get there on the very first day, all the awesome possibilities :arf

Most people do, one of my friends actually can't stand it if a game gets too difficult. He sometimes rages how they made this or that too difficult and I'm like, dude sometimes you gotta try a bit harder or it won't be any fun. He's not wrong at times, but in general I find such an attitude rather meh. I like me some challenge as well :nod

SE is producing more and more shit anyway, sadly.

Lucky for me, bad for you huh? :kappa Still trying to get "all" of them?



First pic yes, the others no :D But what is this madness? Is the author implying that Lancer is actually way stronger than HSE? :arf



Thank you :D Ofc he's a badass, it's Prillya Shirou and he's just awesome :arf


wow so bm... I hope you are happy now :crying
Of course Prillya Shirou is awesome :D

That said, I'm curious who your favourite anime characters are. Would you mind telling me? :D
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Code Geass is one of those Anime that I always wanted to watch but never had the chance to.:pout
Speaking of which, what Anime will you watch in the Winter season @WithYouInSpirit, @niichan ?
I won't ask @Sky, as I already know from the lineup what kind of anime he will watch. :kappa
I don't really know. I've only skimmed over the Winter lineup but the Revenge one where the ex fat kid comes back a hottie sounds really good :lmao
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don't really know. I've only skimmed over the Winter lineup but the Revenge one where the ex fat kid comes back a hottie sounds really good :lmao
The plot is something that I've seen many times, but as long as the adaptation is well directed, well, this Anime could surprise me. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just finished rewatching Code Geass and then I find out that a sequel has been announced for next year? :faint
God I hope it's a full 2 cour anime and not a 1 hour movie...
Supposedly it's going to be an anime, can't imagine it's just going to be a movie anyway. What I'm more concerned about is this ressurection of sorts and how it potentially diminishes the impact the end of S2 had, not sure how to feel about that.

Code Geass is one of those Anime that I always wanted to watch but never had the chance to.:pout
Speaking of which, what Anime will you watch in the Winter season @WithYouInSpirit, @niichan ?
I won't ask @Sky, as I already know from the lineup what kind of anime he will watch. :kappa
oh a wild Zasz appears :zomg
What I'm going to watch this winter season? Quite a few shows I guess, like usual xD

- KonoSuba S2
- Ao no Exorcist S2
- Masamune-kun no Revenge (if it turns out to be entertaining)
- Tales of Zestiria S2
- Kuzu no Honkai (this looks especially interesting, if done well)
- Chaos;Child (hopefully closer to Steins;Gate in terms of quality, unlike Robotics;Notes or Occultic;Nine)
- Little Witch Academia (really enjoyed the two movies)
- Rewrite S2
- elDlive (bc of Sky I guess, and I did enjoy KHR to some extent xD)
- Youjo Senki
- Gintama.
- YowaPeda S3

Over half of that are "sequels", that's quite a lot this season :XD Maybe there will be a few surprisingly good shows with good reception I'm going to pick up, like Granblue Fantasy, but usually that's one or two at the best. Most likely going to stay with all sequels at least, the others depends on how good they actually turn out to be.
How about you? :D

Even the first one?! Dammit nii :3c But I am not giving up :blush

Iirc the artist based it on their F/GO stats. Be careful nii, take these with a grain of salt :teehee


The artist emphasized it on their strength.

:3c
I'm a Fate fanboy after all :blush

Heh, these are fake, no doubt! Joking aside, it makes sense to some extent. Especially Lancer having the worst luck :lmao In a fight I believe HSE would most likely win though :p

Of course Prillya Shirou is awesome :D

That said, I'm curious who your favourite anime characters are. Would you mind telling me? :D
I thought you don't read Prillya? :notsure If you've only seen the anime then you have absolutely no idea, he's way more badass in the manga :nah

Just anime or any otaku medium? xD Not sure if I want to tell you, considering how secretive you are all the time :kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Supposedly it's going to be an anime, can't imagine it's just going to be a movie anyway. What I'm more concerned about is this ressurection of sorts and how it potentially diminishes the impact the end of S2 had, not sure how to feel about that.



oh a wild Zasz appears :zomg
What I'm going to watch this winter season? Quite a few shows I guess, like usual xD

- KonoSuba S2
- Ao no Exorcist S2
- Masamune-kun no Revenge (if it turns out to be entertaining)
- Tales of Zestiria S2
- Kuzu no Honkai (this looks especially interesting, if done well)
- Chaos;Child (hopefully closer to Steins;Gate in terms of quality, unlike Robotics;Notes or Occultic;Nine)
- Little Witch Academia (really enjoyed the two movies)
- Rewrite S2
- elDlive (bc of Sky I guess, and I did enjoy KHR to some extent xD)
- Youjo Senki
- Gintama.
- YowaPeda S3

Over half of that are "sequels", that's quite a lot this season :XD Maybe there will be a few surprisingly good shows with good reception I'm going to pick up, like Granblue Fantasy, but usually that's one or two at the best. Most likely going to stay with all sequels at least, the others depends on how good they actually turn out to be.
How about you? :D



I'm a Fate fanboy after all :blush

Heh, these are fake, no doubt! Joking aside, it makes sense to some extent. Especially Lancer having the worst luck :lmao In a fight I believe HSE would most likely win though :p



I thought you don't read Prillya? :notsure If you've only seen the anime then you have absolutely no idea, he's way more badass in the manga :nah

Just anime or any otaku medium? xD Not sure if I want to tell you, considering how secretive you are all the time :kappa
Oh I hadn't realized half of those sequels were airing during the winter season. Guess my watchlist will be bigger than I thought. As for R2's ending:
It was deliberately left open ended for speculation. C.C could communicate with Lelouch anyway in the end so I assume he gained the Code
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You disappoint me. :nah
C'mon, don't be like that. :kappa

oh a wild Zasz appears :zomg
What I'm going to watch this winter season? Quite a few shows I guess, like usual xD

- KonoSuba S2
- Ao no Exorcist S2
- Masamune-kun no Revenge (if it turns out to be entertaining)
- Tales of Zestiria S2
- Kuzu no Honkai (this looks especially interesting, if done well)
- Chaos;Child (hopefully closer to Steins;Gate in terms of quality, unlike Robotics;Notes or Occultic;Nine)
- Little Witch Academia (really enjoyed the two movies)
- Rewrite S2
- elDlive (bc of Sky I guess, and I did enjoy KHR to some extent xD)
- Youjo Senki
- Gintama.
- YowaPeda S3

Over half of that are "sequels", that's quite a lot this season :XD Maybe there will be a few surprisingly good shows with good reception I'm going to pick up, like Granblue Fantasy, but usually that's one or two at the best. Most likely going to stay with all sequels at least, the others depends on how good they actually turn out to be.
How about you? :D
Basically those that you mentioned, except for Ao no Exorcist, Little Witch Academia and Gintama. :XD
I actually have some others that I'll watch, but listing them here would take time and space. LOL
I love the fact that there are a lot of sequels of Anime that I'm fond of this season though! :D
 
Last edited:
Top