A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
40+? How the hell did that happen? o__O
Studies, personal life and, well, problems of different natures. LOL
Of course, some of them are short series. :XD
Like Getsuyobi no Tawawa, which was the first one whose episodes I catched up to, for obvious reasons. :hurr

P.S: @Sky, i just relaized one thing; you're unsure as to watch Gabriel Dropout despite DAT Loli? O_O
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Studies, personal life and, well, problems of different natures. LOL
Of course, some of them are short series. :XD
Like Getsuyobi no Tawawa, which was the first one whose episodes I catched up to, for obvious reasons. :hurr

P.S: @Sky, i just realized one thing; you're unsure as to watch Gabriel Dropout despite DAT Loli? O_O
Wow I know that feel. My pile is at 7. But more than 40 is just not good. :XD

Well just lolis is not good enough. Sadly I lack the time nowadays to watch mere moe blob. :/
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Wow I know that feel. My pile is at 7. But more than 40 is just not good. :XD

Well just lolis is not good enough. Sadly I lack the time nowadays to watch mere moe blob. :/
Glad we felt the same. :XD
I see, well I can understand you. :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah a few years ago that list would have been nothing...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yeah a few years ago that list would have been nothing...
You told me you weren't in your prime anymore after all. :blush
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I jumped the shark, I fear...
Hah you should have seen me in my prime...
Those must have been the best times! :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was watching almost every Anime there was. :arf
Together with Hakkun... :pout
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hakkun is my aniki. I really miss the guy. :pout
I miss him too, but I suppose that you feel even lonelier than me. :biblethump
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'm a Fate fanboy after all :blush

Heh, these are fake, no doubt! Joking aside, it makes sense to some extent. Especially Lancer having the worst luck :lmao In a fight I believe HSE would most likely win though :p
I couldn't disagree with you nii aha. "Lancer ga shin da!", "Kono hito de nashi" :XD

Have you seen this?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hey nii did you open pixiv lately? I wonder if it's just me that thinks the interface reverts back to the older one? I prefer the newest one :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@DiMaria Yesta oh did you miss the message they put up around 2 or 3 weeks ago? They said that bc of user response they will change back to the old form. I feel like you though, I actually like the new one more, but what can you do... :pout

Also yes, I know the picture, but like always I appreciate it :blush

Good to see you here @Gallon :zomg Sorry for the late response, I've been rather busy lately xD Might have missed something you said, a bit too lazy to look for it bc of all the Zaszs and Sky spam :toc
 
Top