A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I miss him too, but I suppose that you feel even lonelier than me. :biblethump
And your kohai?:derp
Hey nii did you open pixiv lately? I wonder if it's just me that thinks the interface reverts back to the older one? I prefer the newest one :pout
They are going to change the interface?:gwah
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Of course, I'm not lonely with all of you here! :derp
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@DiMaria Yesta oh did you miss the message they put up around 2 or 3 weeks ago? They said that bc of user response they will change back to the old form. I feel like you though, I actually like the new one more, but what can you do... :pout
I must have missed it then...

Also yes, I know the picture, but like always I appreciate it :blush
If you know that pic then you know the other pics :feelsbadman

How about this?




They are going to change the interface?:gwah
They did but reverted back to the old one. The new one is better :pout
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Good to see you here @Gallon :zomg Sorry for the late response, I've been rather busy lately xD Might have missed something you said, a bit too lazy to look for it bc of all the Zaszs and Sky spam :toc
I don't know what you're talking about. :kappa
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Wb nii :blush


Oh, Shikisai? :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I must have missed it then...


If you know that pic then you know the other pics :feelsbadman

How about this?





They did but reverted back to the old one. The new one is better :pout
oh I don't know the second one, nice :zomg

And yes, I like the new style more but looks like we were in the minority :sadpepe

Wb nii :blush


Oh, Shikisai? :zomg
Thank you :blush

lol true, I didn't even notice at first but it seems to be a sort of instrumental version of Shikisai. Really like it :D Quite fitting I guess, considering the F/GO story is officially over now, the last chapter was released a few or so ago. Not sure what's going to come now, maybe a localization of the game? One can dream...


Welcome back, Onii-chan. :hug

:hurr
Thank you my dear Sky-bro :hurr
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wow there's so much hype around Fate: Zero and Fate: Stay Night that I might just have to watch it :hmm
@niichan @DiMaria Yesta what are its good points?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Not sure what's going to come now, maybe a localization of the game? One can dream...
Amen


Wow there's so much hype around Fate: Zero and Fate: Stay Night that I might just have to watch it :hmm
@niichan @DiMaria Yesta what are its good points?
For starter you can watch F/Zero and F/SN Unlimited Blade Works anime by ufotable to get the feels. Further information you can ask nii who is a Fate fanboy. More experienced than me :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Fun Fact 2017:
Konosubas Aqua is wearing panties. But she is turning them invisible so no one can look at them.
This girl is mentally retarded beyond saving. :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Fun Fact 2017:
Konosubas Aqua is wearing panties. But she is turning them invisible so no one can look at them.
This girl is mentally retarded beyond saving. :XD
Schrödinger Pantsu Banzai. :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Have you watched First Order nii?
 
Top