I know yours is!My hand is clean so you don't have to worry~

I know yours is!My hand is clean so you don't have to worry~

Oh no you didn't...
Well, you're a pervert so I don't want to risk it.Oh no you didn't...
Main character of HS DxD
It's for anime pervertsWell, you're a pervert so I don't want to risk it.
I don't know that series.

So you're one of them too? For shameIt's for anime perverts![]()

My hands are as clean as a politicians!Well, you're a pervert so I don't want to risk it.
I don't know that series.
No I'm just INTERESTED in anime girls , not perverted enough to watch this sort of thingSo you're one of them too? For shame![]()

I think politician have cleaner hands than you.My hands are as clean as a politicians!
Ecchi show yes, but one with actual good writing anf character development.

.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So what other shows do you watch just because of anime girls?No I'm just INTERESTED in anime girls , not perverted enough to watch this sort of thing![]()
NoneI think politician have cleaner hands than you.
Of course, the writing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So what other shows do you watch just because of anime girls?

Come on... Sky mustve given you some super ecchi stuff to watch by nowNone![]()

There are ecchi shows which just throw boobs around and the girls are just there to be fanservice.I think politician have cleaner hands than you.
Of course, the writing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't give porn to minors.Come on... Sky mustve given you some super ecchi stuff to watch by now![]()
You gave some to @Atomicus , don't you?There are ecchi shows which just throw boobs around and the girls are just there to be fanservice.
HS DxD is way different as it really does have a story. Geez.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't give porn to minors.


Then i'm discovering a new SkyNah, he knows I'm not into porn. Sky-senpai is a nice and sensitive individual![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then i'm discovering a new Sky![]()

Wanna stay the perverted Sky?True. I only enjoy the art that is ecchi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()

Let the young one dream.Since when have I been anything else?
