Not a lot, I recently made some lifestyle changes like going on a diet and exercising more to try and shed some weight so I've been getting used to that these last few days. Also been a bit busy with christmas shopping and musicing, so yeah, that's pretty much me. What about you?That's good to hear. Hopefully I can remember to keep posting here, as I sometimes forget about it for weeks on end. So what's new with you Sammy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I always remembered, I just wasn't always fully aware of this areaI did, didn't I? and it took you a year to visit me and remember that fact, not good....![]()

. Are you tracking your calories or following some other plan?
. Besides that I'm good; days off are always annoying since I tend to not do anything worthwhile, then get upset got I end up with a pile of things to do lol.
. What is the world coming to?!





, what's your hobby? besides MH

