Return of the Vainglorious

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,767
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's good to hear. Hopefully I can remember to keep posting here, as I sometimes forget about it for weeks on end. So what's new with you Sammy?
Not a lot, I recently made some lifestyle changes like going on a diet and exercising more to try and shed some weight so I've been getting used to that these last few days. Also been a bit busy with christmas shopping and musicing, so yeah, that's pretty much me. What about you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did, didn't I? and it took you a year to visit me and remember that fact, not good....:nah
I always remembered, I just wasn't always fully aware of this area
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Skyrim Special Edition
How is that? I've been told the visuals are great... but if you played the original is it worth playing all again?

I still haven't completed the main quest. After a couple hundred hours I just stopped, got too OP :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not a lot, I recently made some lifestyle changes like going on a diet and exercising more to try and shed some weight so I've been getting used to that these last few days. Also been a bit busy with christmas shopping and musicing, so yeah, that's pretty much me. What about you?
Oh that's good; always happy to talk fitness :nod. Are you tracking your calories or following some other plan?


I've actually delayed my training for today but I can't afford to miss any more days; I'm like 3 days behind my programming :emocat. Besides that I'm good; days off are always annoying since I tend to not do anything worthwhile, then get upset got I end up with a pile of things to do lol.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Two FT mods show up in my thread on the same day! :zomg. What is the world coming to?!

@DiMaria Yesta I'm doing well. I had a really good Sunday. How are you? :)
That's a good omen :^_^

Glad to hear that. My life was not too good recently - got too busy due to family and health issue.

Hey pak, I am a huge fan of Big Ben! :zomg
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Get used to it. FT is the new elite of MH. :bob
What:cookiestare
How is that? I've been told the visuals are great... but if you played the original is it worth playing all again?

I still haven't completed the main quest. After a couple hundred hours I just stopped, got too OP :)
Hundred of hours?:arf
That's all?:fan
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How is that? I've been told the visuals are great... but if you played the original is it worth playing all again?

I still haven't completed the main quest. After a couple hundred hours I just stopped, got too OP :)
I wanna play it on Nintendo Switch. :zomg
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
^Basically what Sky said.

You got more that 200 :gwah



I haven't looked into the Switch, is it like the DS?
Many Skyrim players have pulled off more than 200 lmao
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Reminds me of my old FFX savegame. 235 hours...
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
So, James :wowsoBOB , what's your hobby? besides MH
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Many Skyrim players have pulled off more than 200 lmao
Them bitches must have got lost :derp

I spent most of my time making armour and levelling up... the game itself is pretty quick though? But I never finished it :derp

It depends of which game:heh
I got to 400hrs on Fallout 3 that is my record.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Them bitches must have got lost :derp

I spent most of my time making armour and levelling up... the game itself is pretty quick though? But I never finished it :derp



I got to 400hrs on Fallout 3 that is my record.
Just crafting? Sheesh, that's no fun. The open-world is the best part. Did you play on console or PC?

My highest record is 563 hours on CS GO lol.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Them bitches must have got lost :derp

I spent most of my time making armour and levelling up... the game itself is pretty quick though? But I never finished it :derp



I got to 400hrs on Fallout 3 that is my record.
Not bad :mono
I played around 1200hrs to WoW , one of the best games to me:arf
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just crafting? Sheesh, that's no fun. The open-world is the best part. Did you play on console or PC?

My highest record is 563 hours on CS GO lol.
I played on playstation. I did walk around the world, but mainly to find materials for crafting, and also enchantments :)

Not bad :mono
I played around 1200hrs to WoW , one of the best games to me:arf
1200 ffeeoemfmwvdnvwfweOMG
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not bad :mono
I played around 1200hrs to WoW , one of the best games to me:arf
1200?! WTF?! ARE YOU A HUMAN OR MACHINE? O___O
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I played on playstation. I did walk around the world, but mainly to find materials for crafting, and also enchantments :)



1200 ffeeoemfmwvdnvwfweOMG
Ahh...best guild? For me it was the Thieve's Guild.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
1200?! WTF?! ARE YOU A HUMAN OR MACHINE? O___O
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Ahh...best guild? For me it was the Thieve's Guild.
I was just a gamer:hurr
 
Top