Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
there must be a mistake :arf:handgun:handgun
I answered 90% false :arf
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Lol I don't think so. All of my answers were pretty sensible and I'm tied for first :D
If you answered "yes" to his thinking he's in a relationship with an anime character or wanting to bang Battou, I don't think your answers were that sensible...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If you answered "yes" to his thinking he's in a relationship with an anime character or wanting to bang Battou, I don't think your answers were that sensible...
... I didn't ?
:XD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,584
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
If you answered "yes" to his thinking he's in a relationship with an anime character or wanting to bang Battou, I don't think your answers were that sensible...
You seriously trying to tell me that he doesn't want to get down and dirty with kira & Batt?

 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Darky, poor Darky...what has Spirit done to your mentality? :pout
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:hmph
WithYouInSpirit said:
Round One - True or False

1.GodDarkness loves drawing. True
2.have you recently tried to flirt with a police officer to save yourself from prosecution?False
3.vici and belserion are GodDarkness's wives False
4.Is it true you lick Spirit's feet? :P False
5.GodDarkness Have a secret fantasy about threesome with @kira&@BattousaiYngwie False
6.Darky aspires to be a mercenary in the future False
7.Darky loves baguette. True
8.GodDarkness lives in France, but wasn't acrually born there. True or False? False
9.Did GodDarkness ever wear a bra? :cheez True
10.You prefer vanilla to chocolate. False
11. You would go to second base with vici or Mononoke if given the opportunity True
12. You prefer atomic over WYIS FALSE
13. When it comes to seasons, GodDarkness likes Spring the most False
14. GodDarkness likes watching yaoi False
15. Darky is an atheist True
16.GodDarkness's favorite graphic editor is Photoshop. False
17.U like anime girls more than real girls?:3cFalse
18.GoD lives off noodles because he spends all his money on ******. False
19.GoD thinks he's in a relationship with an anime character. False
20.You prefer outdoor activities to indooractivities True


Here's me hoping he answered truthfully for most of these :lmao

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Darky, poor Darky...what has Spirit done to your mentality? :pout
Bruh wtf did I do?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
My question was about vanilla and chocolate.

I'm pure and innocent :blush:blush:blush
>says pure and innocent
>is above the age of 20

:kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:hmph

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bruh wtf did I do?
I bet it was you who made him crazy :hmph
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
There was a mistake calculating points for Farfalla &Aizen. It is not really possible to get odd points without using joker or withheld.

Aizen's point would be 10. Farfalla's point would be 14.

I will reveal Darky's answers and everyone's answers tomorrow. Before that I'll recalculate everyone's points. So don't worry. There might be dome minor miscalculations in the points now
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
This is annoying, the site isn't alerting me about this thread :/
When tagging, it doesn't alert more than 5 persons you mentioned in a single post. Just look out for the pms. And visit the thread from time to time
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nah, it's not that. It's the new posts alert.

Did my PM count btw?
I forwarded one of your questions to him. Lets see how he answers or answers at all. I pointed out that he doesn't need to answer the questions he doesn't feel like answering.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Forwarded the questions to darky
You still have an hour to send the questions.

17 participants have pmed questions so far

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First phase of round 2 ends
I'll post the questions here in 12 hours provided Darky answers them by then.
 
Top