there must be a mistake 


I answered 90% false



I answered 90% false





If you answered "yes" to his thinking he's in a relationship with an anime character or wanting to bang Battou, I don't think your answers were that sensible...Lol I don't think so. All of my answers were pretty sensible and I'm tied for first![]()
... I didn't ?If you answered "yes" to his thinking he's in a relationship with an anime character or wanting to bang Battou, I don't think your answers were that sensible...

You seriously trying to tell me that he doesn't want to get down and dirty with kira & Batt?If you answered "yes" to his thinking he's in a relationship with an anime character or wanting to bang Battou, I don't think your answers were that sensible...

I can see it in your eyes... your lying, I mean.... I didn't ?
![]()


WithYouInSpirit said:Round One - True or False
1.GodDarkness loves drawing. True
2.have you recently tried to flirt with a police officer to save yourself from prosecution?False
3.vici and belserion are GodDarkness's wives False
4.Is it true you lick Spirit's feet? :P False
5.GodDarkness Have a secret fantasy about threesome with @kira&@BattousaiYngwie False
6.Darky aspires to be a mercenary in the future False
7.Darky loves baguette. True
8.GodDarkness lives in France, but wasn't acrually born there. True or False? False
9.Did GodDarkness ever wear a bra?True
10.You prefer vanilla to chocolate. False
11. You would go to second base with vici or Mononoke if given the opportunity True
12. You prefer atomic over WYIS FALSE
13. When it comes to seasons, GodDarkness likes Spring the most False
14. GodDarkness likes watching yaoi False
15. Darky is an atheist True
16.GodDarkness's favorite graphic editor is Photoshop. False
17.U like anime girls more than real girls?False
18.GoD lives off noodles because he spends all his money on ******. False
19.GoD thinks he's in a relationship with an anime character. False
20.You prefer outdoor activities to indooractivities True
Here's me hoping he answered truthfully for most of these
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bruh wtf did I do?Darky, poor Darky...what has Spirit done to your mentality?![]()
My question was about vanilla and chocolate.I meant that the question is your work Kid![]()



>says pure and innocentMy question was about vanilla and chocolate.
I'm pure and innocent![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I bet it was you who made him crazy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bruh wtf did I do?

I'm like Kagura>is above the age of 20

"Watch" the thread.This is annoying, the site isn't alerting me about this thread :/

When tagging, it doesn't alert more than 5 persons you mentioned in a single post. Just look out for the pms. And visit the thread from time to timeThis is annoying, the site isn't alerting me about this thread :/
WATCH HARDER THEN!It's watched ^^' I just trust the alerts too much
Nah, it's not that. It's the new posts alert.When tagging, it doesn't alert more than 5 persons you mentioned in a single post. Just look out for the pms. And visit the thread from time to time
I forwarded one of your questions to him. Lets see how he answers or answers at all. I pointed out that he doesn't need to answer the questions he doesn't feel like answering.Nah, it's not that. It's the new posts alert.
Did my PM count btw?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---