Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
In my honest opinion, you should change your name to "Blinky Bill"
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It certainly seems that way yes :super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GodDarkness got to love how our entries are the only ones in a format unable to be added to the banner :feelsbadman
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
It certainly seems that way yes :super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GodDarkness got to love how our entries are the only ones in a format unable to be added to the banner :feelsbadman
Yes, i should have done only one baubble:feelsbadman
I guess it's time to update all of my gallery:allthe
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yes, i should have done only one baubble:feelsbadman
I guess it's time to update all of my gallery:allthe
Oh well. So the polls should close on Monday morning (Australian time) then. I don't think i've won at all but I want either Charlie or Steph to :blush
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh well. So the polls should close on Monday morning (Australian time) then. I don't think i've won at all but I want either Charlie or Steph to :blush
Who is Steph?:cop
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am. :kappa
 
Top