Lol have you even posted in the thread before?I was thinking to this
If i become a moderator of the YNN forum, i'll do this sorta thing![]()
Lol have you even posted in the thread before?I was thinking to this
If i become a moderator of the YNN forum, i'll do this sorta thing![]()
If i could organize that the Admins did that for me but under condition that they would change it back, I'd do that for April FoolsIn my honest opinion, you should change your name to "Blinky Bill"

Ah cool. Inb4 the real april fools in that is they leave it as Blinky Bill :PIf i could organize that the Admins did that for me but under condition that they would change it back, I'd do that for April Fools![]()
I was gonna say that yeah :/Ah cool. Inb4 the real april fools in that is they leave it as Blinky Bill :P
Great minds think alike ¯\_(ツ)_/¯I was gonna say that yeah :/

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes, i should have done only one baubbleIt certainly seems that way yes
@GodDarkness got to love how our entries are the only ones in a format unable to be added to the banner--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()


Oh well. So the polls should close on Monday morning (Australian time) then. I don't think i've won at all but I want either Charlie or Steph toYes, i should have done only one baubble
I guess it's time to update all of my gallery![]()

Who is Steph?Oh well. So the polls should close on Monday morning (Australian time) then. I don't think i've won at all but I want either Charlie or Steph to![]()

Qixus lelWho is Steph?![]()
I just wanted to be sure
![]()

You'll see soonI am.![]()

Oh yeah. In like 16 hoursYou'll see soon![]()

YepOh yeah. In like 16 hours![]()

Raise you up to the rank of SenpaiYep
What would you do if you become sensei?

But I would need a Kohai for thatRaise you up to the rank of Senpai![]()


Well hey, I fit all three of those categories and look where i'm atBut I would need a Kohai for that
Who would accept a spammy perverted trolly senpai?![]()

