Eh, I think they do. They're just overly enthusiastic about it.So: cats hate christmas.

@Charlie OMG, it was so foggy outside. My mom and I went out for some errands, and we could barely see the road in front of us. T_T
Eh, I think they do. They're just overly enthusiastic about it.So: cats hate christmas.

Eh, I think they do. They're just overly enthusiastic about it.
@Charlie OMG, it was so foggy outside. My mom and I went out for some errands, and we could barely see the road in front of us. T_T

Do yours get presents?Eh, I think they do. They're just overly enthusiastic about it.![]()

Yes - i got some already some canides and some cookies from Greg and Jo todayDo yours get presents?![]()
lolWait... You or the cats?


Oh... Now that was confusing.lol
Me - why would Greg send me some for cats I dont have? xDD
I mean he can send something to riki chan for Charlie instead.![]()

My gift to them is my undivided attentionDo yours get presents?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Your cats are such lucky pets.My gift to them is my undivided attention![]()



Wellps, it stated off with our pets, to x mas decorations / gifts, to now, you playing with riki's puss.What is this conversation...?![]()

You know it is true.What is this conversation...?![]()

No it's not lol, it's the other way around.You know it is true.![]()
Eww... PervertNo it's not lol, it's the other way around.
Ach, look who I run into in Cha's thread. Never visiting me.No it's not lol, it's the other way around.
